Check your account email address ×

2 scenarios

f7ben

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop 99% of people are down with legal imagination.  I know liberals can't see a difference now. I know it is crazy but tge way you peoplw are now . 

And again you nor me are immigrants . Born here or any place by a legal citizen you are a citizen of said countery get it ? 

U spelt kuntry wrong

35 minutes ago, bladefever said:

You find it very easy to paint all immigrants with the same brush. For sure many low lives / criminals and grifters came over with the first of many boat loads. But that's ok

And you paint all immigrants as polite, law abiding people who value our beliefs and praise Canada. I'll stick by that meme as there is a huge difference between immigrants of today compared to yesterday.

Tell me, why it is not important to discuss the fact that many CDN's are not having children or more than one? The fact remains, many people can't afford it but in your eyes, rather than looking at the big picture as to why and maybe fixing that, you see no problem with bringing in more and more immigrants to further tax our country making things even more difficult for everyone.

If you don't believe the main goal of Trudope's agenda on immigration is nothing but a ploy to guarantee him more votes and to keep the global Liberal agenda going, then I don't know what to tell you. 

https://vanishingamericanii.blog/2019/09/11/trudeaus-grand-remplacement/

trudiot75.jpg

Canada's Immigration System Deeply Flawed.

According to security and police experts, Canada provides haven to about 50 terrorist groups. The preferred method of entry is simple: flush identification papers down the planes toilet (so your story cant be traced), claim refugee status at Canada customs, pitch a practiced story, and walk out a free terrorist, eligible for paraphernalia of welfare, social and medical benefits unrivalled by any other nation.

On a per capita basis, Canada accepts six times as many refugees as the United States and four times the average among members of the Convention on Refugees. This is because Canadas open welfare system attracts more applicants and because of Canadas high acceptance rate (46 per cent). 

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/canadas-immigration-system-deeply-flawed

22 hours ago, bladefever said:

I'm an " immigrant " same as 99.9% of the guys on here. 

immigration is fine within certain boundaries.  Allowing muslim immigration is just stupid as culturally the values are opposite that of 'christian" countries.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

immigration is fine within certain boundaries.  Allowing muslim immigration is just stupid as culturally the values are opposite that of 'christian" countries.  

Letting Muslims in, is like the chickens opening the door for the fox.