Check your account email address ×

Taiwan just went 200 days without a locally transmitted Covid-19 case. Here's how they did it

The US should be down to almost nothing, instead Covid cases are exploding......again. 

That fukkin wimp Fauci, should be coming out strongly against Trump's bullshit, instead, he let's Trump breathe down his neck at pressers, along with Dr. Debra Scarf. 

Goddamnit, some days I say fuck Trump, but I hate Biden more. Sonofabitch. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The US should be down to almost nothing, instead Covid cases are exploding......again. 

That fukkin wimp Fauci, should be coming out strongly against Trump's bullshit, instead, he let's Trump breathe down his neck at pressers, along with Dr. Debra Scarf. 

Goddamnit, some days I say fuck Trump, but I hate Biden more. Sonofabitch. 

No need. Like Trump says. Your rounding the corner. Just it a long 359 degree corner.

20201031_200200.jpg

It's not Trump's fault. He massively fucked up a number of things about COVID, but the entire western world is getting its ass kicked. 

My in-laws in Taiwan are trying to convince my wife and I to head over there to ride this out. Thinking about it. Life there is completely normal. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Tinker said:

I don't get the anti-Trump connection in not fighting this virus. Federal recommendations and mandates are still in place. The state governors contradicted it and look at the mess now. Except Michigan  

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's not Trump's fault. He massively fucked up a number of things about COVID, but the entire western world is getting its ass kicked. 

My in-laws in Taiwan are trying to convince my wife and I to head over there to ride this out. Thinking about it. Life there is completely normal. 

Really...mandates that he doesn’t reinforce with his own behavior...FFS he ridicules people for wearing masks and Governors he disagrees with.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...mandates that he doesn’t reinforce with his own behavior...FFS he ridicules people for wearing masks and Governors he disagrees with.

yep.  Hurts way more than helps... but it's not like the US would be crushing this thing if Hil-dog was prez.  Americans are morons.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...it’s his fault...

A0EA2BDF-82B5-4EFA-97F3-44E3CD471EA3.thumb.jpeg.de1655d5e3833ea4ec56f5d00f31cab5.jpeg

How so?

I cant even imagine how stretched your and pampers ass would have been if he said OK all ports of entery are closed and we are in martial law and no one but delivery people are allowed out of the home . Pretty sure pampers would have been crying that is what dictators do and you would have been there waving your pompoms . 

He'll just the talk of shutting down ports of entry sent the libs over the edge or at least to china town to convince people to come down to the festival.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How so?

I cant even imagine how stretched your and pampers ass would have been if he said OK all ports of entery are closed and we are in martial law and no one but delivery people are allowed out of the home . Pretty sure pampers would have been crying that is what dictators do and you would have been there waving your pompoms . 

He'll just the talk of shutting down ports of entry sent the libs over the edge or at least to china town to convince people to come down to the festival.  

:true:

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has already had covid....  he really doesn’t need to wear a mask as his likely hood of getting covid and spreading it at this point is very rare.  Plus we will have a vaccine soon.