Check your account email address ×

Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It's Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone

Tucker Carlson Suddenly Says It's Time to Leave Hunter Biden Alone

Source: The Daily Beast

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has obsessively covered Hunter Biden’s emails since the story exploded in conservative media earlier this month, suddenly said on Thursday night that he didn’t want to be involved with “piling on” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son. 

In recent weeks, following the New York Post reporting on unverified material purportedly obtained from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden, Carlson has been at the forefront of Fox News’ coverage of the story while accusing the Bidens of corruption. 

This includes an exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former associate of Hunter’s who claims Joe Biden is lying about having no involvement in his son’s Chinese business deals. Numerous outlets, including Fox News’ news division, have reported that a review of corporate records and documents provided by Bobulinski reveals “no role for Joe Biden.” 

Carlson, meanwhile, dropped a curious story on Wednesday night apparently introducing a whole new twist in the saga. Hinting at a nefarious plot by Deep State actors, the Fox News star told viewers that “damning” Hunter Biden documents that were shipped to him had “vanished,” adding that it was deeply concerning that such a thing could happen to a “trove of materials that are directly relevant to the presidential campaign that’s six days away.” Later that evening, he told a reporter that “someone’s reading our texts,” implying that he was being spied upon.

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-suddenly-says-its-time-to-leave-hunter-biden-alone?ref=home

The fact that Biden's won't come out and stand and answer to these charges, and Trump won't show his tax returns, confirms to me that they are ALL FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!

When you're innocent, you can stand and be questioned, the evidence absolves you!!!!!

However, these two fucking bastards, have the ego, and stamina to pursue the presidency, and I don't, so I guess whatever I say doesn't matter. 

I watched a segment on Jimmy Carter a few nights ago. What a decent guy. These two fucks we have now, make me sick. Motherfuckers. Two fuckkin motherfuckers. 

I can't believe how, in 2020, we have these two bastards of humanity as our choices. 

Either way, America sucks. We might get a 4 year reprieve, but this country is dog-shit forever!!!!

Anyone that doesn't realize that the hatred and violence out there is insurmountable, is a fool. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Either way, America sucks. We might get a 4 year reprieve, but this country is dog-shit forever!!!!

Anyone that doesn't realize that the hatred and violence out there is insurmountable, is a fool. 

Still very isolated.   Most of the country gets along just fine.   Quit thinking what is shown on TV or social media is commonplace around the country.   Its not.   They just want us divided.   The significant violence that seems related to politics/police is the same drug/territory problem area's in the big and inner cities.   Liberals that run these places have created and maintained a hate that will be hard to ever change. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Still very isolated.   Most of the country gets along just fine.   Quit thinking what is shown on TV or social media is commonplace around the country.   Its not.   They just want us divided.   The significant violence that seems related to politics/police is the same drug/territory problem area's in the big and inner cities.   Liberals that run these places have created and maintained a hate that will be hard to ever change. 

Newberry Street in Boston is drug territory???? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Just because a few blacks run through the area, doesn't make it bad. There's a lot of good stores, restaurants down there. Of course black drug dealers happen through there. No place is safe from blacks. Look at that mansion that lawyer couple had in St. Louis.

Even that was not immune from black poison.