Check your account email address ×

Glenn Greenwald Resigns From His Own Media Company, The Intercept -- Because The Editors In Chief Are Repudiating The Site's Mission Statement and Imposing Complete Censorship Over Any Mention of the Biden Crime Family Scandal

Snake

45 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the message Glen Greenwald is trying to get out here is being lost.  First I think it is important to say Glen is held up in Brazil I believe where the government is standing between him and the US state department who wants him in custody.  Glen has been on a few shows this week like Joe Rogan and others painting a pretty awful picture of how he sees the election. He is laying out a alliance between Big Tech, US intelligence, Wall Street and the press to put Joe Biden in office. He is telling us that we are seeing first hand what it looks like when the CIA runs a campaign in  a foreign country to install the politician of their choosing. This is the kind of thing Snowden was trying to shed some light on.  

None of that makes Trump the right choice 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

None of that makes Trump the right choice 

I don't see it as pro Trump but it certainly is anti Biden.  If the powerful people who were and are against Snowden want Biden then I am against Biden.......Simple.

Edited by Carlos Danger

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't see is as pro Trump but it certainly is anti Biden.  If the powerful people who were and are against Snowden want Biden then I am against Biden.......Simple.

I am against Biden 100% as well

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure it does.

Absolutely fucking brain dead

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thankfully Trump should win.

The only way we win is if somehow all partisan fucking morons died instantly and all that was left was people with brains 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only way we win is if somehow all partisan fucking morons died instantly and all that was left was people with brains 

Many of us will win regardless, you can keep your defeatist outlook.  Go Trump!