Check your account email address ×

This is happening for real

The good man of God Reverend Sharpton is publicity lying about  John James and supporting the old white guy.  What a pathetic Bought and paid for old fool.   Anyone really believe a black man is running for office just so he hurt other blacks?  His own kids??!!!

CB9794E9-F33E-4502-8A07-A2D19B0F28F1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Always trying to keep the black man down....... Oh wait 

It really is unbelievable.   And James is the race traitor?   People like him have profited off blacks and hurt them more than any Slave owners/  white power group could ever dream of. 

I have watched hundreds of videos of black responses to shootings. In every instance, their response is irrational.

Black animus can never, and will NEVR be remedied. NEVER!!  

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have watched hundreds of videos of black responses to shootings. In every instance, their response is irrational.

Black animus can never, and will NEVR be remedied. NEVER!!  

Guys like Sharpton, Jackson, never want race relations to get better.  They are always throwing gas on the fire.  I wonder how much money has been raised,  just in the last year,  in the name of black lives and racism?  How much of that money has made it into the poor black communities?  

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

Guys like Sharpton, Jackson, never want race relations to get better.  They are always throwing gas on the fire.  I wonder how much money has been raised,  just in the last year,  in the name of black lives and racism?  How much of that money has made it into the poor black communities?  

If race relations get better, they are out of a job.  Just like many SJW's, if they succeed they no longer have a reason to be a SJW.