Check your account email address ×

Trump Threatens Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf: I'll Withhold Federal Aid Because You Didn't Help My Campaign

Dictators do this....

Trump Threatens Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf: I'll Withhold Federal Aid Because You Didn't Help My Campaign

Source: Daily Beast

Trump Threatens Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf: I’ll Withhold Federal Aid Because You Didn’t Help My Campaign 

President Donald Trump escalated his attacks on Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf on Monday, threatening to not come to the state’s aid as the deadly COVID-19 pandemic continues to plague it. “So Tom Wolf, next time give us a little notice, governor,” Trump said Monday at the Allentown rally appearance, claiming “your governor made it almost impossible for us to find any site” for the event. “And I’ll remember it, Tom. I’m going to remember it, Tom. ‘Hello, Mr. President, this is Gov. Wolf, I need help, I need help.’ You know what? These people are bad.” 

Trump also falsely claimed the governor has “the whole commonwealth” shut down and continued spreading his baseless conspiracy theory that restrictions would be lifted on the day after the election, because he believes the moves are being used to hurt his re-election effort. Wolf has aggressively fought in court to keep outdoor crowd limits to 250 people as community spread of the coronavirus has picked up throughout the late summer and fall. New case numbers are beginning to rival April’s early peaks of the outbreak in Pennsylvania. 

-snip-

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-pennsylvania-gov-tom-wolf-he-wont-help-covid-hit-state-because-he-didnt-help-his-campaign

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

dd7eac8d3edbe091d1bfbb5f4cde1f3bb6b0f7e2f4ecf54a4e718bbb9faebd81_1.thumb.jpg.bd55de893a2aa8f78ac3355a9a67ca53.jpg

If your potato is looking for some action, I have the girl for him.

F5E9ECC7-5A02-4EC6-8BF2-63A2540BA9D5.png

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

For what it is worth......Wolfe and the he/she have done a horrendous job in PA, small business is just about destroyed. I'm very surprised that Biden is polling so well in PA,

pittsburg and philly

• Like 1