Check your account email address ×

Shootout in NY Who's going?

1jkw

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

just rode the new 2016 pro-s 800 ....mine is not stock. Very impressed with how responsive the motor is. Sled transfers weight so well. Its going to be a tough sled to beat in short races. pretty happy with it

I thought you bought a girly 600?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought you bought a girly 600?

dude ....you know I'm not a faggot right? Bussman made me lie trying to pull a fast one on Drew. I dont ride sleds with chick motors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

dude ....you know I'm not a faggot right? Bussman made me lie trying to pull a fast one on Drew. I dont ride sleds with chick motors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: 

I don't need an 800 to prove my manhood :junk:

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol: 

I don't need an 800 to prove my manhood :junk:

I dont either ...but they are a little more fun than a 600. I can tell you its nice having a 430lb sled instead of a big piggy 4s

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont either ...but they are a little more fun than a 600. I can tell you its nice having a 430lb sled instead of a big piggy 4s

I guess it all depends on where you ride. A 600 is enough 95% of the time for the trails here in northern VT/NH :bc:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You say it's not stock... What did you do?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You say it's not stock... What did you do?

I went with the Jaws pipe and can and some clutching including our friend xcr1250 working my primary clutch over. 152 long studs up the middle seems to hook good. I'll probably gear it up a little bit as everyone claims they run better with a little less gear in them. I put all the suspension setting to stock. Aligned the skis properly. Went with Bergstrom ski savers and shim and 7.5 inch shaper bars. I can tell just from ripping it around a bit that its setup up pretty close to how I'll like it.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I went with the Jaws pipe and can and some clutching including our friend xcr1250 working my primary clutch over. 152 long studs up the middle seems to hook good. I'll probably gear it up a little bit as everyone claims they run better with a little less gear in them. I put all the suspension setting to stock. Aligned the skis properly. Went with Bergstrom ski savers and shim and 7.5 inch shaper bars. I can tell just from ripping it around a bit that its setup up pretty close to how I'll like it.

Hopefully you don't turn fag from riding a Polaris... :bc:

• Like 1