Check your account email address ×

Mail in voting is turning into a complete mess and really screwing over the black community

BOHICA

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Because in Minnesota you have to send in, apply in person or request a absentee ballot with proof of who you are. Actual ballots are not just sent out.

I'm guessing she may be getting reminders with the application for a absentee ballot that need to be filled out, and mailed in.

But I have 2 for her so someone is requesting or because she always got a absentee she is getting one but I did not get any for the last election 2 yes ago 

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s your point? The topic was rejected ballots not tossed by an angry postal worker and besides those tossed ballots are traced by the voters and won’t be received by their polling place. voters in most states having the resources to track their own ballots would see they were not received and could vote again or appear on Election Day.

That was exactly the point trump was trying to get across, but you and your dem bias media kept saying he was pushing people to vote twice.  My god some of you trump haters are truly a bunch of deceptive humans.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

But I have 2 for her so someone is requesting or because she always got a absentee she is getting one but I did not get any for the last election 2 yes ago 

I stopped counting at 4 or 5 absentee ballot requests that were sent to my residence.  They are just sending them as much as possible to anyone.

Just now, racer254 said:

I stopped counting at 4 or 5 absentee ballot requests that were sent to my residence.  They are just sending them as much as possible to anyone.

yes it's called getting out the vote.  Happens in every election from both parties.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes it's called getting out the vote.  Happens in every election from both parties.   

Yep and nothing wrong with that.👍🏼🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

It has NEVER happened like this.  I have never previously been sent an absentee ballot request form EVER.  And now I have been sent 4+ in a matter of months.  Nah, that isn't getting out the vote.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It has NEVER happened like this.  I have never previously been sent an absentee ballot request form EVER.  And now I have been sent 4+ in a matter of months.  Nah, that isn't getting out the vote.

I know you’re kind of stupid but can you think of a reason why it’s happening now?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you’re kind of stupid but can you think of a reason why it’s happening now?

How many times have we heard "Why is he doing that now???"

Fucking morons.... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are plenty of reasons.  But the only good reason is if you can not physically get to the polls.

Lets not forget

Paper
Examples: mail, newspaper
The length of time varies. Some strains of coronavirus live for only a few minutes on paper, while others live for up to 5 days.

UP to 5 days on mail, absentee ballots may infect all kinds of people.  NOW WHAT?

22 hours ago, racer254 said:

Have to go to the polls and find out, just like trump said. 

In 47 states and the District of Columbia you can track your ballot online.  Only Mississippi, Missouri, and Wyoming don’t offer this service.  

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

In 47 states and the District of Columbia you can track your ballot online.  Only Mississippi, Missouri, and Wyoming don’t offer this service.  

Wow, in many previous arguments, people didn't/couldn't get an id to vote, but now everyone has the ability to track their ballot?  LOL  Seems there is always and excuse for dems to get around the normal voting process and each and every way enables more fraud.  When you are thinking about this, do you ever just ask yourself WHY would anyone want to enable more fraud when it comes to voting?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's just a different way to do it and for the times a great way.  your not taking the bus to the old peoples home in the covid days

That and the now legal harvisting in a lot of states after the dramatic swing was seen by so many liberal secretary of states.  Pure gold nuggets just laying there to be plucked. 

I can almost Guarentee one will be ringing my bell looking for 1 of the unsolisited ballots sent to my memory care mother-in-law to my address