Check your account email address ×

Early voting starts in Arizona with record-breaking turnout

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No Chris Wray the guy who blocked the release of spy gate documents since he arrived said that

sane FbI that said the fisa process for carter page was legit. 

Go back to twitter 

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think he’s out fairly quickly for health reasons 

And Republicans said Hillary was going to be dead before the 2016 election.

They'll probably both outlive Trump. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Even if someone filled those out the signatures on the envelope would have to match the signatures on file...Trumps constant voter fraud narrative has some of these jagoffs desperate to make it so. 🤣

have to match signatures on file lmfao it took 2 mo to decide if a fucking chad was hanging 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Even if someone filled those out the signatures on the envelope would have to match the signatures on file...Trumps constant voter fraud narrative has some of these jagoffs desperate to make it so. 🤣

so what is going on in Mn whit the  Ohmar campaign then ?

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

FBI says it’s not. Apparently the experts here know better. :lol: 

And lead FBI agent says there was no evidence of Russian collusion but some wanted to push the issue. You don’t subscribe to that one though correct? :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Early voting should be outlawed.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed.   there should be a week window max for all voting not spread over months.  

I voted today. Tell me why I shouldn’t be able to. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You have 4 damn years to plan for it.

That doesn’t even make sense. 
I’ve had time to plan for it which is exactly why I’m getting my voting out of the way. 

I’m better planned if I wait until the absolute last day that I’m able to vote? :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That doesn’t even make sense. 
Ive had time to plan for it which is exactly why I’m getting my voting out of the way. 

I’m better planned if I wait until the absolute last day that I’m able to vote? :lol:

More to the point, you have 4 years to plan for the time needed to vote, and the inconvenience it may cause.  

So you voted today.  What happens if the candidate(s) you chose keeled over tonight from the Covids?  Was arrested next week for embezzling?  The plane they are campaigning in crashes?  Decides fuck it and just drops out?

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

More to the point, you have 4 years to plan for the time needed to vote, and the inconvenience it may cause.  

So you voted today.  What happens if the candidate(s) you chose keeled over tonight from the Covids?  Was arrested next week for embezzling?  The plane they are campaigning in crashes?  Decides fuck it and just drops out?

What happens if I’m incapacitated on voting day? That’s as likely as the hypotheticals you’re throwing out. 

Besides, none of those hypotheticals you’re throwing out have anymore bearing today than they do on Election Day. What if I vote on Election Day and that candidate dies before their term starts? How is that any different?

Why aren’t you arguing for terms to start immediately after the vote is tallied if you’re worried about those things?

Just now, SSFB said:

What happens if I’m incapacitated on voting day? That’s as likely as the hypotheticals you’re throwing out. 

Besides, none of those hypotheticals you’re throwing out have anymore bearing today than they do on Election Day. What if I vote on Election Day and that person dies before their term starts? How is that any different?

You wouldn't get that lucky!  We mainly are going to get stuck with a giant douche or a turd sammich for president.

Why should voting drag out for months?  Get it done in a week and move on with it.  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You wouldn't get that lucky!  We mainly are going to get stuck with a giant douche or a turd sammich for president.

Why should voting drag out for months?  Get it done in a week and move on with it.  

A week? What if the candidate dies after the early voters go to the ballots? :lol: 

Your argument holds no weight. A vote cast a month early is just as valid as a vote cast on Election Day except in bizarre hypotheticals. How many examples can you cite for the hypotheticals you gave?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

A week? What if the candidate dies after the early voters go to the ballots? :lol: 

Your argument holds no weight. A vote cast a month early is just as valid as a vote cast on Election Day except in bizarre hypotheticals. 

Then why should it drag out for months?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Then why should it drag out for months?

Because a vote cast a month early is just as valid as a vote cast on Election Day.

Explain how limiting voting to a week is any better than a month or a single day. What does it achieve? 

Just now, SSFB said:

Because a vote cast a month early is just as valid as a vote cast on Election Day.

Explain how limiting voting to a week is any better than a month or a single day. What does it achieve? 

What does dragging it out for 2, 3, or 4 months achieve?  

What does dragging it out for 2, 3, or 4 months achieve?  

Gives people opportunity to do it on their own terms and time.

Should everyone be forced to renew their vehicle plates on the same day? Should anyone be allowed to file tax extensions? Should anyone be allowed to renew their drivers license on different days? They’re good for years. Why not have everyone renew it on the same day? They’ve had years to prepare. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Gives people opportunity to do it on their own terms and time.

Should everyone be forced to renew their vehicle plates on the same day? Should anyone be allowed to file tax extensions? Should anyone be allowed to renew their drivers license on different days? They’re good for years. Why not have everyone renew it on the same day? They’ve had years to prepare. 

Why not let the vote go for 2 or 3 years for every 4 year cycle?

Why not let the vote go for 2 or 3 years for every 4 year cycle?

Because the ballot issues aren’t finalized that far in advance and you’re taking it to absurd lengths? 

I noticed you didn’t tackle any of the things I mentioned. Why shouldn’t you be forced to renew your plates on exactly November 3rd? Tell me why.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because the ballot issues aren’t finalized that far in advance and you’re taking it to absurd lengths? 

I noticed you didn’t tackle any of the things I mentioned. Why shouldn’t you be forced to renew your plates on exactly November 3rd? Tell me why.

Letting voting roll on for 2, 3, 4 months for an election is an absurd length.