Check your account email address ×

Comrade Musk?

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Who says I'm not? :lol:

My upbringing in the white working class has permanently colored my view, not in a bad way. 

Had I benefitted from even more privilege than just plain whiteness, maybe. I don't want to be some wingtip dickhead, but that might be different if I were raised by one.

I say it, because anyone calling out what you do couldnt be. Pretty simple 

Just now, motonoggin said:

As the peasants used the lord's pitchforks to kill him, he likely also observed the irony.

Run your small biz with communism, let me know how it goes for you :lol: 

You'll be broke before you start 

remember taking any profit would be against what you believe  in , more so x100000000 if its "medicine" 

So only 200ish years ago most of mankind was involved in agriculture....in some form.......as their primary vocation. Technology has advanced such that today less then 1% of the population is in agriculture....feeding FAR more people. Hmmmmm.......

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

So only 200ish years ago most of mankind was involved in agriculture....in some form.......as their primary vocation. Technology has advanced such that today less then 1% of the population is in agriculture....feeding FAR more people. Hmmmmm.......

200.gif#1

6 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Yup. Won't be long before that's almost completely automated as well. 

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Run your small biz with communism, let me know how it goes for you :lol: 

You'll be broke before you start 

remember taking any profit would be against what you believe  in , more so x100000000 if its "medicine" 

That's just dumb.

14590359_10211385773579551_4416898306335002166_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

Employee ownership is a helluva lot different than government or societal ownership.....but u knew that. 

Of course I do. I don't believe in state ownership. Workers should control the means of production.

Just now, motonoggin said:

So, what do you do with the rest of the workers? UBI? 

Full communism?

Like the farmers of 200 years ago.....they'll figure it out.  Your old job didn't exist 75 years ago. Joel's didn't exist 30 years ago. You get the idea 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, I got a '17 Renegade XRS 800. 850 doesn't come in the XS chassis. Wish it did. I would have ordered one. 

Way better car than the Grampala too 

SHO? 

8 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Like the farmers of 200 years ago.....they'll figure it out.  Your old job didn't exist 75 years ago. Joel's didn't exist 30 years ago. You get the idea 

Mine didn't either

3 hours ago, Im4snow said:

:bc:

Wonder what Moto will do with his inherited farm land.

35 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Eventually we will run out of work to do. Capitalism will continue to make efforts to remove labor from their list of liabilities.

18 minutes ago, s pump said:

Also known as guillotine insurance...

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I watched plenty of the Duke boys. 

Seemed kinda anarchistic to me in hindsight. Good ol boys doin no harm but in trouble with the law anyway seems to highlight the oppression of unjustified hierarchies.

I think you might have overthought the show a little bit.