Check your account email address ×

Stupid cunt Whitmer gets smacked down by Michigan Supreme Court!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, irv said:

Well, Michigan does have questionable drinking water. By the sounds of things, residents should strictly drink bottled water that can be shipped in from a known, clean source. 

Our water is great as is most of the water in the state....Flint...not so much.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Explain what is wrong. Are you saying wearing a mask will not protect others from you coughing or sneezing? if so you are retarded.

It doesn't protect anyone. the video shows this not to mention Covid-19 is 10 microns. An M95 which is the best mask in the market can only filter things that are 30 microns and bigger. Everyone one of these places that have gone to a mask mandate has seen an increase in cases, not a decrease. '

Please stop pushing the idea that we can hide from this virus. Mask mandates, Lockdowns, and social distancing are making this worse. The Swedish model proves this. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It doesn't protect anyone. the video shows this not to mention Covid-19 is 10 microns. An M95 which is the best mask in the market can only filter things that are 30 microns and bigger. Everyone one of these places that have gone to a mask mandate has seen an increase in cases, not a decrease. '

Please stop pushing the idea that we can hide from this virus. Mask mandates, Lockdowns, and social distancing are making this worse. The Swedish model proves this. 

U fucking moron. Do you think covid 19 comes out when you cough not attached to the spit and on its own? My god you are dense. BTW go read my fucking post again you idiot. Masks most certainy help, of that there is NO doubt. if I was to sneeze behind a mask you would not get snot in your face, if I was to sneeze without on you would feel the spray on your face. It is just that simple. If you think it makes no difference you are being intentially stupid. Nobody said a mask will sdtop the virus, but it will protect others from those that have it. BTW I do not wear one unless I will not get served without it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m guessing your brain is somewhere between 10-30 microns. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

U fucking moron. Do you think covid 19 comes out when you cough not attached to the spit and on its own? My god you are dense. BTW go read my fucking post again you idiot. Masks most certainy help, of that there is NO doubt. if I was to sneeze behind a mask you would not get snot in your face, if I was to sneeze without on you would feel the spray on your face. It is just that simple. If you think it makes no difference you are being intentially stupid. Nobody said a mask will sdtop the virus, but it will protect others from those that have it. BTW I do not wear one unless I will not get served without it.

If masks work why are numbers going up in every place masks were mandated? You keep claiming they work but the results don't match your rhetoric. And again the masks cannot filter Covid-19 the virus is too small. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If masks work why are numbers going up in every place masks were mandated? You keep claiming they work but the results don't match your rhetoric. And again the masks cannot filter Covid-19 the virus is too small. 

Numbers are directly attached to number of tests. The more tests the more positives. Why can you not see something so simple as the fact the virus does not come out of your mouth or nose on its own, it is attached to large particles of spittle or nasal expulsion. If my spittle does not get through and land on a surface or on you directly, it will absolutely lower the spread. 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Numbers are directly attached to number of tests. The more tests the more positives. Why can you not see something so simple as the fact the virus does not come out of your mouth or nose on its own, it is attached to large particles of spittle or nasal expulsion. If my spittle does not get through and land on a surface or on you directly, it will absolutely lower the spread. 

Places that didn't institute mask mandates have fewer cases and fewer fatalities period end of story. 

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

They help a little, not 100%.  Whatever locales you’re comparing probably have other factors that better explain the rate of spread.  Correlation does not equal causation.  That’d be like saying that it spread most in locations with more 5g service so 5g must be causing it, or that Dominos pizza must have started it because the map of Dominos pizza location density closely matched the early hotspots.  

E3893974-E594-4668-BA4B-197DC98BB07D.png

6C8B2432-BF2A-4175-AAFF-5A195A82AE37.png

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

They help a little, not 100%.  Whatever locales you’re comparing probably have other factors that better explain the rate of spread.  Correlation does not equal causation.  That’d be like saying that it spread most in locations with more 5g service so 5g must be causing it, or that Dominos pizza must have started it because the map of Dominos pizza location density closely matched the early hotspots.  

E3893974-E594-4668-BA4B-197DC98BB07D.png

6C8B2432-BF2A-4175-AAFF-5A195A82AE37.png

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Link...just wondering if they simply made them close or actually pulled the license. I made a comment to my wife last night after I walked the dog through town...Villager Pub is a bar/restaurant allowed to stay open because they serve food...the barstools are full with people just drinking but apparently that’s OK. Few blocks down is my old favorite The Townhouse and it’s closed because they don’t serve food....it’s stupid.

Was on local Nbc news ...woodtv8. 2 other strip joints named with them ...lol Wtf.

Wife looked em up on her FB. Said they were reopening this week sometime. The 8th maybe? They didn't say why close ...but I will hear at some point & let you know.

The Townhouse doesn't serve any food at all?

Finks bar in Comstock Park (established 1887 or 88?) was fairly busy last Fri eve. Old brothel rooms above with cop lookout window. Corner booth supposedly Capone would always sit in.

11 hours ago, irv said:

Well, Michigan does have questionable drinking water. By the sounds of things, residents should strictly drink bottled water that can be shipped in from a known, clean source. 

A few bad areas - most are good.

7 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Link?

Snacks area is glacier lake area. Tons of springs you could probably drink right out of.

Michigan has a water problem (crisis)  every 4 years for a few months.  Miraculously,  it clears up on November 4th. 

just for fun fact.....  There was never a problem with the water in flint,  it was the lead pipes leading into the homes.