Check your account email address ×

Here's an novel debate idea.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Only turn on the microphone when the candidate is asked a question.  Then shut the fucker off when the time is up.

Each person gets an allotted amount of time to answer each question.   On the next question if they want to go back and counter how the other replied so be it but its at the expense of time on the current question. 

Great idea. Only Trump would just yell louder and still interrupt. Need to put both opponents in a sound proof box. That way the moderator can controll the debate. And it would be comical to watch Donny play his invisible accordion to help get his point across.

• Haha 1

Not that my opinion matters cuz I'm Canadian but I think they should just film them from separate places.Ask a question,go to 1 for 2 minute response,then switch to the other camera for a 3 minute rebuttal. Switch for next question. Keep it civil for an hour,then split the screen and let them have at 'er for a half hour.

It was a cluster-fuck, but it was VALUABLE, in that it revealed the candidate's true colors.

I stand by my ORIGINAL opinion .........................BOTH CANDIDATES SUCK!!!!!!

Our choice is not who's the best candidate, but who is the least disgusting. 

God help us good Americans. 

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Only turn on the microphone when the candidate is asked a question.  Then shut the fucker off when the time is up.

Each person gets an allotted amount of time to answer each question.   On the next question if they want to go back and counter how the other replied so be it but its at the expense of time on the current question. 

Exactly what I've always said about these debates, shut the Mic off till it's your turn to speak!!

37 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Great idea. Only Trump would just yell louder and still interrupt. Need to put both opponents in a sound proof box. That way the moderator can controll the debate. And it would be comical to watch Donny play his invisible accordion to help get his point across.

Put a bark collar on them.