Check your account email address ×

My Man

Good post....

Been saying for years too many cops hired today are ex military and carry the people we meet are the “enemy first.”

When I was a kid we had beat cops who walked the neighborhoods. Back then we knew their names and they ours. They knew my brothers and sisters and when my dad and mom passed they came to their wakes.

Today they sit in cruisers looking at their screens and shoot the shit with their girlfriends on their personal phones all day never leaving their cruisers.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Good post....

Been saying for years too many cops hired today are ex military and carry the people we meet are the “enemy first.”

When I was a kid we had beat cops who walked the neighborhoods. Back then we knew their names and they ours. They knew my brothers and sisters and when my dad and mom passed they came to their wakes.

Today they sit in cruisers looking at their screens and shoot the shit with their girlfriends on their personal phones all day never leaving their cruisers.

i'd bet back then the biggest portion were ex military as well.   That is not a new thing.  Militarization and the constant afraid I/my husband/wife won't come home tonight attitudes invaded the psyche of the police.  the job even in the city is just not that dangerous.  When they walked a beat they saw these people daily and there was a connection,  sitting/driving around in a cruiser scanning plates does not do that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Good post....

Curious, when was the last time you got out of your car and walked around the hood?? And not your neighborhood, I mean the ghetto, the projects, the worst part of any city..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Curious, when was the last time you got out of your car and walked around the hood?? And not your neighborhood, I mean the ghetto, the projects, the worst part of any city..

hard to do from his bunker

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

hard to do from his bunker

Was picking up trash last week on a lawn I mow, 2 cars shooting at each other going down Geddes street, 1pm on a Friday afternoon, people out everywhere..Not a single person caught a bullet though..It's such a shit show on the west side..

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More than likely this fukkin bullshit cop, never took on the tough guys. I knew many cops like that....................looked the other way, went home every day, nice and comfy. At the end of the week, they picked up their fat paycheck from their stinking road jobs. Fucking worthless faggots. 

58 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Which is where most of this bad shit goes down between cops and, well, you know.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Good post....

You are absolutley correct. A kid is a lot less likely to fight a cop who know's his parents and a cop is less likely to shoot a kid he knows. They do need to get out of their cruisers and interact with the public all day everyday.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Good post....

Where did you live when you were a kid? 

You fucking cunt, you were probably the same NATIONALITY AND RELIGION as most of the cops in your town, you fukker!!

NOW, COPS ARE FACING HISPANICS, MUSLIMS, AND BLACKS, that HATE THE COPS GUTS, AND WANT TO KILL THEM!!!

They don't want to hurt them, they want to KILL them!! 

You were either a AN ENGLISH PROTESTANT, or a Roman Catholic,....... Irish, French, Italian, or Polish. 

What nationality are you? I know you won't answer me you gutless CUNT!!!!