Check your account email address ×

If Trumps SC nomination is a Catholic woman.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Brings up an interesting issue for the democraps.   Considering how many Catholics there are in the country (70+ million)and at least 50% on average vote dem how will the up coming lynching from the left of a Catholic SC nominee be taken by them?   Both leading female Justices are practicing Roman Catholics.  

Same goes regarding what suburban women will think when the left tries to destroy her.

Considering some states could be decided by a percent or less this could make the process have a pretty significant impact on the election. 

Dems need to tread very lightly here. 

My guess is Lagoa gets the nomination.   Cuban American woman from Florida and practicing Roman Catholic.   Might lock up Florida as well and get some Hispanic/Latino vote in other area's of the country. 

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

If the dems were smart they would try and keep the focus on the GOP refusing to vote on the Merrick Garland nomination and not make it personal.   Not sure they are capable of a rational, intelligent thought process anymore with who is really leading the party. 

If I were them I'd repeat that over and over and over and simply not show up for hearings or vote at all either in the Judiciary committee vote or the full Senate vote.   Its their only hope and making this impact in the election.   Chances are Trump gets this pick thru so trying to personally destroy a woman nominee is a fools errand.  

On 9/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, Highmark said:

Brings up an interesting issue for the democraps.   Considering how many Catholics there are in the country (70+ million)and at least 50% on average vote dem how will the up coming lynching from the left of a Catholic SC nominee be taken by them?   Both leading female Justices are practicing Roman Catholics.  

Same goes regarding what suburban women will think when the left tries to destroy her.

Considering some states could be decided by a percent or less this could make the process have a pretty significant impact on the election. 

Dems need to tread very lightly here. 

My guess is Lagoa gets the nomination.   Cuban American woman from Florida and practicing Roman Catholic.   Might lock up Florida as well and get some Hispanic/Latino vote in other area's of the country. 

She's who I want Fuck ACB she's a nazi

Just now, Mainecat said:

Republicans are OK with telling women what they can’t do with their own bodies but just tell em to wear a mask and watch them squeal the government can’t control me.

Fuckin idiots.

You're a moron!!! End Roe doesn't end abortion you dolt. It allows the states to decide so there will be many states that abortion is on-demand still. Oh and if these women don't want to get pregnant use birth control or keep your legs closed

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You're a moron!!! End Roe doesn't end abortion you dolt. It allows the states to decide so there will be many states that abortion is on-demand still. Oh and if these women don't want to get pregnant use birth control or keep your legs closed

Do you read what you post? Really? It only effects women in red states then? Oh fuck

Edited by Mainecat