Check your account email address ×

BUT BUT BUT TRUMP DOESNT WANT THIS SPENDING DERRRRR

f7ben

The standoff dates to mid-May, when the Democratic-majority House of Representatives approved $3.4 trillion in new aid, including unemployment benefits, money for schools, the U.S. Postal Service, and testing.

The Senate's Republican leaders countered with a $1 trillion plan, but some of their own members balked at that. Last week they put a $300 billion bill up for a vote that Democrats blocked as insufficient.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did either of you 2 read the article.  Democrats are the ones wanting MORE $$$ for the relief aid and republicans don't.  Does that even register?

Trump is urging republicans to spend more you stupid ass faggot

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did either of you 2 read the article.  Democrats are the ones wanting MORE $$$ for the relief aid and republicans don't.  Does that even register?

Clearly not.  This has been the issue for weeks.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Clearly not.  This has been the issue for weeks.

It really is laughable with these trump haters.  Democrats want 3 trillion, and these 2 jokers complain when trump urges Republicans to compromise and get closer to spending what the dems want.  BUT IT IS TRUMP THAT WANTS TO SPEND.  Ignorance and Irony to the Nth degree.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can’t believe you’re as fucking retarded as racer....I mean I knew you were down there but fuck man

I mean its the very first line ... :lol: 

Trump urges Republicans to go for "higher numbers" on coronavirus relief

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I mean its the very first line ... :lol: 

NO SHIT.  Democrats want like 3 trillion, Republicans want 1 trillion.  Trump wants them to compromise in the middle and you have dipshits on here acting like trump wants to SPEND the most.  My god, they just fall for what ever headline is given to them.

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can’t believe you’re as fucking retarded as racer....I mean I knew you were down there but fuck man

Do you ever tired of being so angry and disgruntled? I mean it’s tiring just to read your shit :lol: 

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

NO SHIT.  Democrats want like 3 trillion, Republicans want 1 trillion.  Trump wants them to compromise in the middle and you have dipshits on here acting like trump wants to SPEND the most.  My god, they just fall for what ever headline is given to them.

So if Biden gets elected we get $3 trillion in stimulus? Damn that sounds great!