Check your account email address ×

Which FSCE members click together and how it has changed over the years...?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I do too, I know for an absolute fact you stated that it's not a real economy if you don't have 3% interest rates, you defended Trumps spending by saying 60% were fixed costs, you touted the falsely claimed 4.1 GDP that turned to 3.1 and argued that even that wasn't driven by China and others buying before the tariffs were imposed.   

You want to take the 2017 budget off for Trump, never once did you or anyone else here try to do the same before.

Absolute fact.  :lol:  

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

What ever happened to that chick from out east did she quit ridding after wrecking ? If I remember I thought she wrecked pretty good and busted up some bones and her insides .

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Who ashley?? I think her screen name on hcs LE03f7 or something like that

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Ashley recovered well albeit with some nasty scars(still hot tho). She went on the Polaris Switchback Assault release with Polaris and last I heard was selling her Doo to switch teams. Then she kinda faded away into the woodwork like soooooo many others.

Need updated pics. I remember her crashing now and in the hospital, there was a fundraiser on hcs.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The question should be whose views evolved the most over time.   Without question I'd say Vince and MC.  

You call that "evolution"?

51 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Joel sends me love letters via pm. If I had a needle dick that would get between his gap teeth like snotty I may let him blow me.

See, you gay guys just never stop. Always got dinks on your mind. Doesn't mean you 're a bad person, just means you're a faggot. 

53 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Joel sends me love letters via pm. If I had a needle dick that would get between his gap teeth like snotty I may let him blow me.

Is there an association for gay truckers of Canada?

I think we should sign you up. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, my buds started out being:

Jet-  From Minnesota, Muskie fisherman, but he hasn't been round for a while

Hyrcyzk- From Wisconsin, big into guns, from Wisconsin, but gone now 

Pipes- Good kid, had some great guns

Dr. Vinnie Boombahtz- I like Vinnie, he's a good shit. 

Sledgey- He's a good shit too

OT- I don't know what happened to Richard, Rob fucked him over too

Kev 144 is one of my best buds, as is AC Crusher. There is also another bud from Ontario. Here's to TUFF 28/860s, roaring through " THE MUSKOKA GAP " at a buck twenny, and lobsters, and steaks!!!   :bc::bc::bc: 

My SEMI-HATE list:

Ben-He's a fukkin weirdo, needs to be choked-out, but not killed. 

Frankie- Fukker has gone TRAYVON, use ta' be a good kid, is now a fukkin crazed Eskimo ex-con. Fuck him.

Frenchy-he sucks

Anler-he sucks

Highmark-he sucks

Snoughnut-he sucks

Zoso- he can be OK sometimes, but he can suck too

Woofie- I thought he was a bud,  'cause he also lifted a Can-Am, but he turned on me, said he would have punched my card! Imagine that, punch my fukkin card!!!! 

There's a few others on there that I just can't re-call right now

Oh yeah Joel sucks too-Just dyin' to whack me with the BAN HAMMER!

All members of the " NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB " !! Fukkers ain't no GOOD IN THE HOOD!!! Disloyal bastids. 

My absolute HATE LIST: This is a serious HATE LIST, if I heard that one of these fukkers got capped, I wouldn't give a rat's ass:

800 Dragon- A fukkin faggot if there ever was one

Awful Knawful- probably 800 Faggon, in drag

The Gay One- A dupe-fag if ever there was one

1jkw- A cunt from Pa. Don't know if he's a dupe, but he sucks dicks

Cannaman- From St- Clair, Mi., He left when I tracked him down, but he may be back as a dupe. A real GRADE A FAGGOT!! 

Well, that's my list, there may be others, that I can't re-call right now.    

Lobster beer and steaks never gokng to happen lmmfao  Kev 144 = 800 dragon, you fucking lying dummy !!!

Edited by The One

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Rent free in the CUNT's head. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The One said:

Lobster beer and steaks never gokng to happen lmmfao  Kev 144 = 800 dragon, you fucking lying dummy !!!

It's not Kev, it's YOU. Kev is not a faggot, you are.   :owned:   Suck a nigga dick. 

Kivvie used ta' be a bud, but he's been actin' kinda' bitchy lately. I don't know, he kinda' pisses me off saying I make a living behind Sandy's!!! LMAO!!!

I could write a check for Sandy's!!!!! 

I don't know, he's not " FRANKIE BAD " yet, but sometimes he's close.     

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kivvie used ta' be a bud, but he's been actin' kinda' bitchy lately. I don't know, he kinda' pisses me off saying I make a living behind Sandy's!!! LMAO!!!

I could write a check for Sandy's!!!!! 

I don't know, he's not " FRANKIE BAD " yet, but sometimes he's close.     

WTF! I always say you should buy a boat so you can at least have a break from life behind Sandy's!!

:lol:. :bc:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes in fact you said it in August of 2016.  Hard to remember when you have 30,000 plus posts.

:lol:Stalk much?   Where am I from and what do I do?

I find it hilarious you cannot understand the difference between explaining and defending.   Yes I have made comments about interest rates needing to stay at a certain level.   I did mention under Obama they should have been increased sooner and I did say under Trump it was wrong to decrease them but given the situation I at least understood why it was being done.   What was happening economically in 2016 was much different than in 2020.

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

WTF! I always say you should buy a boat so you can at least have a break from life behind Sandy's!!

:lol:. :bc:

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

There's more to life than Sandy's dank alley behind the dumpster :lol:

Wut, you two think that's funny???    :wtf::wtf:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:Stalk much?   Where am I from and what do I do?

I find it hilarious you cannot understand the difference between explaining and defending.   Yes I have made comments about interest rates needing to stay at a certain level.   I did mention under Obama they should have been increased sooner and I did say under Trump it was wrong to decrease them but given the situation I at least understood why it was being done.   What was happening economically in 2016 was much different than in 2020.

No I don't stalk at all but I do know a cult member like you when I see one, and because I don't post 30.000 plus times I remember the discussions I have had with members.  

Yes you did mention rates should have been higher and you did say "its  not  a real economy if rates aren't 3%" and when Trump wanted lower rates prior to the Covid problem you defended that to both Ben and myself, saying the Fed used many factors to lower rates, funny you didn't say that before when you claimed it needed to be 3%.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No I don't stalk at all but I do know a cult member like you when I see one, and because I don't post 30.000 plus times I remember the discussions I have had with members.  

Yes you did mention rates should have been higher and you did say "its  not  a real economy if rates aren't 3%" and when Trump wanted lower rates prior to the Covid problem you defended that to both Ben and myself, saying the Fed used many factors to lower rates, funny you didn't say that before when you claimed it needed to be 3%.

:lol:   Dude explain and defend are different.   Do you at least acknowledge there were different economic factors during the different times we are discussing or do you look at everything myopically?  I didn't do any explanation previously because THERE WASN'T A JUSTIFIABLE REASON FOR IT BEING DONE.   FFS man you are dense.   Even when under Trump I said there were economic reasons for doing it I stated I DIDN'T AGREE WITH IT. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Dude explain and defend are different.   Do you at least acknowledge there were different economic factors during the different times we are discussing or do you look at everything myopically?  I didn't do any explanation previously because THERE WASN'T A JUSTIFIABLE REASON FOR IT BEING DONE.   FFS man you are dense. 

Yes I'm talking pre pandemic, and if the economy was so poor under Obama and so great under Trump wouldn't be more likely the rates should be higher during a real economy?  

So there was no reason rates shouldn't have been higher when Obama was Pres. but there was when Trump was?

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I'm talking pre pandemic, and if the economy was so poor under Obama and so great under Trump wouldn't be more likely the rates should be higher during a real economy?  

So there was no reason rates shouldn't have been higher when Obama was Pres. but there was when Trump was?

I never claimed the economy was terrible under all of Obama's Presidency although he did little to help it.   I would have described it as fair.   I said QE should have ended much earlier than it did and interest rates were kept too low for too long.  Even with "QE" there are different types that most people don't understand.   

Under Trump I was trying to explain the Fed's action was for much different reasons.....mainly China manipulating its currency, the strength of the dollar and other countries lowering or keeping their interest rates artificially low.   Its hard to raise rates when virtually EVERYWHERE else has much lower rates.  

Still to this day I don't agree with the fed rate going under 3% unless extraordinary circumstances but that doesn't mean I can't understand the reason WHY they may be doing it.   This is not defending just an understanding of the process.      

https://www.macrotrends.net/1329/us-dollar-index-historical-chart

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never claimed the economy was terrible under all of Obama's Presidency although he did little to help it.   I would have described it as fair.   I said QE should have ended much earlier than it did and interest rates were kept too low for too long.  Even with "QE" there are different types that most people don't understand.   

Under Trump I was trying to explain the Fed's action was for much different reasons.....mainly China manipulating its currency, the strength of the dollar and other countries lowering or keeping their interest rates artificially low.   Its hard to raise rates when virtually EVERYWHERE else has much lower rates.  

Still to this day I don't agree with the fed rate going under 3% unless extraordinary circumstances but that doesn't mean I can't understand the reason WHY they may be doing it.   This is not defending just an understanding of the process.      

https://www.macrotrends.net/1329/us-dollar-index-historical-chart

So China wasn't manipulating it's currency under Obama?  Is that why Trump said he would label them as a manipulator on day one? 

And yes they call QE for different things by different names but in the end it is a bailout or free money to keep the debt from overwhelming the system.

Just now, 1jkw said:

So China wasn't manipulating it's currency under Obama?  Is that why Trump said he would label them as a manipulator on day one? 

And yes they call QE for different things by different names but in the end it is a bailout or free money to keep the debt from overwhelming the system.

Sure they did......never claimed they didn't however it did get worse when Trump was trying to improve trade deals with them.  You seriously need to pay attention more. 

https://www.investopedia.com/trading/chinese-devaluation-yuan/

On August 5, 2019, the People's Bank of China set the yuan’s daily reference rate below 7 per dollar for the first time in over a decade. This, in response to new tariffs of 10% on $300 billion worth of Chinese imports imposed by the Trump administration, set to go into effect September 1st, 2019. Global markets sold off on the move, including in the U.S. where the DJIA lost 2.9% in its worst day of 2019 to date.  It is just the latest salvo in the U.S. China trade war, but certainly not the first time China has devalued its currency.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• After a decade of a steady appreciation against the US dollar, investors had become accustomed to the stability and growing strength of the yuan.