Check your account email address ×

Why Does This Keep Getting Renewed

• Gold Member

Because brown people in cages are a direct threat to our freedom so we must put limitations on our freedom so those brown cave dwelling freedom haters can't fuck with what little freedom we got left. WTF Jimmy, don't you know anything? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep wearing your MASKS!!!!  We have a pandemic emergency and many here that are against this sure blame trump for not enforcing social distancing and mask wearing.  

You are just the dumbest fucking cocksucker alive. I would choke you until you shit yourself if you were ever in my company 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brain dead faggots don’t make a peep

donald trump wrong Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep wearing your MASKS!!!!  We have a pandemic emergency and many here that are against this sure blame trump for not enforcing social distancing and mask wearing.  

Wow, According to this You're a brain dead Retard! - According to this  thing you're gay | Meme Generator

• Platinum Contributing Member

Broadly I would say so the President can act quickly after or before a terrorist attack without fear of going thru a whole impeachment trial.   Its likely been and being abused however I can see how this be useful in limited cases.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Broadly I would say so the President can act quickly after or before a terrorist attack without fear of going thru a whole impeachment trial.   Its likely been and being abused however I can see how this be useful in limited cases.  

We make the terrorists....we hand build the threats to keep people afraid and willing to be subjugated 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are just the dumbest fucking cocksucker alive. I would choke you until you shit yourself if you were ever in my company 

LOL.  Pointing out the constant hypocrisy of all the trump haters is fun.   Even better is the fact that the OP didn't say a peep about this when it was renewed under obama.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Pointing out the constant hypocrisy of all the trump haters is fun.   Even better is the fact that the OP didn't say a peep about this when it was renewed under obama.

Amash specifically mentions it has been renewed for 19 years straight....only you could be so god damned fucking brain dead to bring up Obama when it was implied and mentioned 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Amash specifically mentions it has been renewed for 19 years straight....only you could be so god damned fucking brain dead to bring up Obama when it was implied and mentioned 

Did you bring it up when obama was President, did you even hear or care about it then?  Can you or the OP even show us ONE article with a date between 2008 and 2016 regarding this.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you bring it up when obama was President, did you even hear or care about it then?  Can you or the OP even show us ONE article with a date between 2008 and 2016 regarding this.

Kill yourself you mindless piece of shit

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Well what I posted wasn’t an article...as for the rest go look for yourself or fuck off...hell do both.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

:lol:  

Bhents position has been clear on this for a long time.  

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not in favor of it either, but jimmy only brings it up because of trump and bhen just jumps on the bandwagon.

I brought it up because it’s current fucking event and Justin Amash happened to tweet about it.  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's meant to be a shiny object for people like you....."SQUIRREL"

That doesn’t even make sense and you just said you disapprove of it as well...it’s not my fault that you can’t focus on more than one simple thought at a time.