Check your account email address ×

Remember those "The military hates Trump threads"

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

235 former military leaders support Trump, warn 'our historic way of life is at stake'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-military-leaders-support-trump

Letter written  and signed by current and former military leadership really points out who cares about the military and who has had a long history of not supporting our current and former troops..

Trump said just last week,  that the enlisted men mostly support him, the leadership doesn't.  And he came right out and said because they don't like me because I don't want war, and they want to keep the MIC going 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is that really a good thing? Considering the results of last several wars fought against 3rd world nations. 

It's really a good thing, cuz last week the military wanted Trump's head according to quite a few threads in here..

I'm surprised you missed those..was just a week ago..Eh, maybe another shinny object grabbed your attention 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's really a good thing, cuz last week the military wanted Trump's head according to quite a few threads in here..

I'm surprised you missed those..was just a week ago..Eh, maybe another shinny object grabbed your attention 

I don’t recall reading where the entire military wanted Trump’s head. Perhaps you have a link. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I don’t recall reading where the entire military wanted Trump’s head. Perhaps you have a link. 

@Mainecat, can you que up some of your fake news BS threads from two weeks ago for spin to check out? The ones on how Trump lost the military vote, the military hates him, Trump's called fallen soldiers losers, ect..

Hopefully MC can remember Spin, he has that shinny object problem too

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

@Mainecat, can you que up some of your fake news BS threads from two weeks ago for spin to check out? The ones on how Trump lost the military vote, the military hates him, Trump's called fallen soldiers losers, ect..

Hopefully MC can remember Spin, he has that shinny object problem too

You have no links? Any proof that it was said that the entire military wants trumps head? None? 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have no links? Any proof that it was said that the entire military wants trumps head? None? 

Oh man, I was being sarcastic, must have went over your head..That shinny object got ya again! 

But you don't remember those threads from last week or so? "Trump lost the military vote" "Trump calls solders losers" ??

frig mc had like one with 10 (could have been 9 or 11) links in it..Shoot I'd almost bet you started one too..

Search "military" and see what pops up

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh man, I was being sarcastic, must have went over your head..That shinny object got ya again! 

But you don't remember those threads from last week or so? "Trump lost the military vote" "Trump calls solders losers" ??

frig mc had like one with 10 (could have been 9 or 11) links in it..Shoot I'd almost bet you started one too..

Search "military" and see what pops up

OMG, This made me go back through some pages and just reading the topic headlines started by the local trump haters over the last few weeks are really something that just made me laugh.

• Haha 1