Check your account email address ×

Here is what Joe Biden's Rona advisor had to say

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Americans are too worried about the new coronavirus that’s spreading rapidly across China, former White House health advisor Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel told CNBC on Thursday

Everyone in America should take a very big breath, slow down, and stop panicking and being hysterical,” said Emanuel, who served during Barack Obama’s presidency. “We are having a little too much histrionics on this.

Screenshot_20200910-065757.png

• Gold Member
Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I see how people lost their shit and emptied out stores with it being downplayed, can you imagine if they would have been on the up and up, would have been pure panic 

That's the way I see it. 

Does anyone here actually think that the government told us everything right up till trump was elected?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I see how people lost their shit and emptied out stores with it being downplayed, can you imagine if they would have been on the up and up, would have been pure panic 

The Left wants that now, but not back in January. Like having the cake and eating it too.

That moment you do what you accuse others of:

“Barack [Obama] and I, when we were — as president and vice president – we took on the virus that was threatening all of Africa and, uh, the rest of the world,” Biden said, forgetting the name of the Ebola virus. “And we set up a mechanism that worked.

“But I want to take a moment to say it’s not a time to panic about coronavirus, but coronavirus is a serious public health challenge.”