Check your account email address ×

Here Is What A Conservative Said

• Platinum Contributing Member

Has to?  :lmao:OK Karen.  

You are brain dead if you think that's completely accurate.   You have zero clue as to what it took to ramp up on testing on something we knew nothing about.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Has to?  :lmao:OK Karen.  

You are brain dead if you think that's completely accurate.   You have zero clue as to what it took to ramp up on testing on something we knew nothing about.

Good old HM...I like how you focus on only the first sentence and the only thing brain dead here is your endless and mindless defense of the guy. 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good old HM...I like how you focus on only the first sentence and the only thing brain dead here is your endless and mindless defense of the guy. 

So tell us Jim, if supporting trump is mindless and brain dead, who does the smart person vote for in this election?

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

So tell us Jim, if supporting trump is mindless and brain dead, who does the smart person vote for in this election?

Be patient, he's gotta text Spin or Vince quick for an answer to give you.  This'll just take a second.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Good question and my answer is neither.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I'm waiting for one of them to respond here, so you can shove a smiley face up their ass like you always do.

I think it is an important part of the mating ritual around here.

When they glad hand each it's like it help the baby incubate... :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who says I agreed with the second part?  :lol: From an earlier post in another thread.

Trump followed the recommendations of the experts and while doing so tried to keep the country from going into a complete pandemic meltdown....both economically and socially.   Obama and Bush did something similar in 2009 and 2003.   Funny how you are not critical of the experts or other politicians when they were downplaying the virus more than Trump.....meh but Trump  is the president.  :lol:  

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yep if Trump sounded an alarm over covid the same idiots would be crucifying him now saying he overreacted.  There was no right way to handle this.   Sound an alarm and the country goes into panic.   Look what happened and Trump was trying to keep things calm.   Do nothing and people blame you for deaths.   He did plenty and still gets blamed for deaths.   Fuck its no win with them. 

Since Jimmy and the resident Trump haters love Fauci so much.   This is what he said recently.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/515718-fauci-says-trump-did-not-distort-impact-of-covid-pandemic

Fauci on Wednesday said he doesn't think President Trump was publicly distorting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. 

During an interview with Fox News's John Roberts, Fauci said Trump's public press conferences in the early spring mostly echoed what members of the White House coronavirus task force were telling him in private.

"I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said," Fauci, the country's top infectious diseases expert and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Jim makes a fool of himself.  Again.

Their responses to certain members here often mirror their reaction to Trump....emotionally drive by whom is saying something and detachment from the facts as to what they are saying.  Don't get me wrong, Jimmy is far from MC but he's doing his best to get there.