Check your account email address ×

Insider Trading Is Rife With No Regulators in Sight

• Advertising Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why did you decide that was a good investment ???

Because there are so many retail investors that it is changing the market rapidly.  Plus the tech sector has been so fucking good to me. Tesla is an  example of the current market, now don't get me wrong I very much believe that Tesla is a bubble.....the EPS doesn't support the price.  Ill hold Apple for a while and see what happens.  My next move is going to be NCLH.  There is going to be money to be made there.

My 401k holdings reflect my feelings towards tech. 50% in CGTUX and 50% in T.ROwe LargeCap Growth 1 Seperate -Z (as of this AM ROR of 32.17%)

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

Because there are so many retail investors that it is changing the market rapidly.  Plus the tech sector has been so fucking good to me. Tesla is an  example of the current market, now don't get me wrong I very much believe that Tesla is a bubble.....the EPS doesn't support the price.  Ill hold Apple for a while and see what happens.  My next move is going to be NCLH.  There is going to be money to be made there.

My 401k holdings reflect my feelings towards tech. 50% in CGTUX and 50% in T.ROwe LargeCap Growth 1 Seperate -Z (as of this AM ROR of 32.17%)

A lot of people are going to get hurt bad when this bubble bursts....Apple at 20x earnings isn’t so ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A lot of people are going to get hurt bad when this bubble bursts....Apple at 20x earnings isn’t so ridiculous 

Eventually, who knows when. there are so many tricks in the feds bag right now this could go on for a few more years. 

Just now, Anler said:

Eventually, who knows when. there are so many tricks in the feds bag right now this could go on for a few more years. 

They have crossed every single line imaginable and all that left is negative rates and buying equities directly. I’m guessing we’ll see both very soon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They have crossed every single line imaginable and all that left is negative rates and buying equities directly. I’m guessing we’ll see both very soon

Thats what I thought once too. If the market crashes it will only be because they want it to. they can print infinite money, use negative rates, buy stocks, and who knows what else they have up their sleeves. I dont like it anymore than you do because its not how its supposed to work. There is nothing fundamental about this market. 

there is so much debt right now that there is absolutely no way to pay it back. I think ultimately they will have to crash it and establish something new. It will probably be on a global level just like they want. 

• Advertising Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cheap money is the linchpin holding the economy together......and that is exactly why this recession will be different the 08-09.  This is more of a small business bloodletting, it hasn't hit the individual as hard as in prior recessions.  I was much better off this time, and went in pretty hard so when the ride is over it is what it is.  100% ROR on HAL and Apple is sitting right at 30%.  I had some loosers in there, but those two more then made up for it.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, you mean poor Jimmy, there's more money to be made in plumbing than there is in slogging paint. :lmao:

Lighten up Francis....it was funny