How will Covid 19 spending be paid for

Sksman

How will the government pay for the increased spending?

There is talks of changing the Old age pension back to 67 years as Canadians live longer.

Talks of capital gains taxes on principal residences.

How about government workers pension qualifications change?   

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

How will the government pay for the increased spending?

There is talks of changing the Old age pension back to 67 years as Canadians live longer.

Talks of capital gains taxes on principal residences.

How about government workers pension qualifications change?   

all BS from your REBEL source 

The debt will not be paid back it is really that  simple - no different than the debt from the 70's 80's 90's 00's 10's 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, 1trailmaker said:

all BS from your REBEL source 

The debt will not be paid back it is really that  simple - no different than the debt from the 70's 80's 90's 00's 10's 

AHAHHAHAHAA.  You really dont think we will be paying for this?  Capitol gains are going up as soon as Biden gets in if he wins.  This is going to cost us huge!

30 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

AHAHHAHAHAA.  You really dont think we will be paying for this?  Capitol gains are going up as soon as Biden gets in if he wins.  This is going to cost us huge!

I don't see any of this being paid for, we will or might here about balance the budget but that is as far as it will go.

Do you think the CPC will run on paying this back?  there is only 1 way for this to be possible and that is huge increase in taxes and less spending.  

You will need a 40 billion dollar surplus for 25 years with zero spending increases - this is never going to happen.

Just the covid spending is 10 billion surplus for 30 years, since surplus are very rare I doubt this will happen

Capital gains will not change in Canada

Your primary address will be tax be forever, don't listen to the fear from AC and SK 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see any of this being paid for, we will or might here about balance the budget but that is as far as it will go.

Do you think the CPC will run on paying this back?  there is only 1 way for this to be possible and that is huge increase in taxes and less spending.  

You will need a 40 billion dollar surplus for 25 years with zero spending increases - this is never going to happen.

Just the covid spending is 10 billion surplus for 30 years, since surplus are very rare I doubt this will happen

Your primary address will be tax be forever, don't listen to the fear from AC and SK 

So you will have a forever loan that gets paid back indefinitely.

Jesus man.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you will have a forever loan that gets paid back indefinitely.

Jesus man.

That is how the entire world works, can you not see this :dunno:    every single country has debt that isn't paid back.

Doug has added 30% to the debt in its just year 2 - He will not be paying it back or balancing any budgets 

Jesus man look at the obvious - This ranting every election about balance budgets is getting old since no one does it (well except the Liberals in the 90's)  

Funny  when Harper added over 50% to the debt not one of you cared or called on how he will pay it back, all we heard is how poor Stephen had a recession :dunno: 

Now it is a big deal like Ontario's debt used to be,  but as we clearly see not one of you care about that right now since Conservatives are in charge.

It is how a ONEWAY mind set works

SK what is Ontario's plan to pay back this covid debt we have entailed :dunno:  nevermind I know it isn't an issue 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Funny  when Harper added over 50% to the debt not one of you cared or called on how he will pay it back, all we heard is how poor Stephen had a recession :dunno: 

when compared to yearly deficits Trudeau has amassed the largest deficit ever in less than two months you drooling imbecile

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

when compared to yearly deficits Trudeau has amassed the largest deficit ever in less than two months you drooling imbecile

so you are now okay with Ontario's debt and soon you will be okay with Canada's debt -  Just depends on who is leader.

Oh Covid-19 spending was 100% voted for by all party's - but you knew that

Leaving saving Canada from complete collapse aside Trudeau is about even with Harper spending and way less then Mulroney spending

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are now okay with Ontario's debt and soon you will be okay with Canada's debt -  Just depends on who is leader.

Oh Covid-19 spending was 100% voted for by all party's - but you knew that

Leaving saving Canada from complete collapse aside Trudeau is about even with Harper spending and way less then Mulroney spending

Can you do us all a favour and just shoot yourself?

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you are a complete fucking idiot

You couldn't have a shut down without payment from the government.

You have to remember it was Scheer that takes credit for correcting Trudeau on the CERB and finally getting it right

so its 90 billion debt in 5 years :dunno:  

Do you know of anyone else with a better record? 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

90B in a time where there has been no war or recession, I can't think of a worse record. Idiot. 

ya ya ya ya  I know Harper had a recession that went on and on and on for almost 9 years until the day he left. 

How dumb

Best economy, record breaking 2017, record stock market, 50 year low for unemployed - 2nd in G7 growth

I KNOW doom and gloom 

Was Wynne's spending under the same recession that Harper had or no?  very confusing isn't it :lol: 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya ya ya ya  I know Harper had a recession that went on and on and on for almost 9 years until the day he left. 

How dumb

Best economy, record breaking 2017, record stock market, 50 year low for unemployed - 2nd in G7 growth

I KNOW doom and gloom 

Was Wynne's spending under the same recession that Harper had or no?  very confusing isn't it :lol: 

you are always so wrong, I will give you that. 

hint: massive deficits are not for good economic times. History proves me right. Loser. 

And shut up about provinces in federal discussions, retard. 

Figure 3a: Percent Change in (Inflation-Adjusted) Debt per Person over Prime Ministerial Tenures Without a World War or Economic Downturn

90436791_poorfail.thumb.jpg.af1d7b5b12f88ede879e96a325f6abc2.jpg

you are always so wrong, I will give you that. 

hint: massive deficits are not for good economic times. History proves me right. Loser. 

And shut up about provinces in federal discussions, retard. 

Figure 3a: Percent Change in (Inflation-Adjusted) Debt per Person over Prime Ministerial Tenures Without a World War or Economic Downturn

90436791_poorfail.thumb.jpg.af1d7b5b12f88ede879e96a325f6abc2.jpg

I already know you approve of the 330 billion from Mulroney and 165 billion from Harper as greatness, I just don't agree with you.

Funny how recessions last entire terms for Conservatives ( just an observation) 

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I already know you approve of the 330 billion from Mulroney and 165 billion from Harper as greatness, I just don't agree with you.

you mean the worst recession since the great depression? That one?

Fucking mouth breather. Try to get a grasp on history before you trip over yourself again. 

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

They tried to raise it back in 2016 but Trump got elected and lowered taxes so we couldn't as it would have been too much of a gap between our countries. Have you ever had to pay capitol gains before?  

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

How dumb

I KNOW doom and gloom 

Mainly to do with the United States, nothing to do with Trudeau

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is laughable.  

Do you really think this way or do you just troll the internet with this? Honest question.  When you're hanging out with your buddies do you tell them this?  If so, what do they think of your opinion?

you mean the worst recession since the great depression? That one?

Fucking mouth breather. Try to get a grasp on history before you trip over yourself again. 

doesn't compare to this Pandemic but carry on telling how poor Stephen had 8 years of recession -  listen to yourself :lol: 

The recession was for his entire term :dunno:  if so I assume Trudeau stopped the recession since you are saying he didn't spend during a recession.

Is this what you are saying?

Anyway the Surplus handed to Harper was gone before the recession due to spending - more fact you just don't grasp Harper spent more than taking in from day one of his election.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

doesn't compare to this Pandemic but carry on telling how poor Stephen had 8 years of recession -  listen to yourself :lol: 

The recession was for his entire term :dunno:  if so I assume Trudeau stopped the recession since you are saying he didn't spend during a recession.

Is this what you are saying?

Anyway the Surplus handed to Harper was gone before the recession due to spending - more fact you just don't grasp Harper spent more than taking in from day one of his election.

wrong again mouth breather. Technically we've only been in a recession for 3 months. 

sorry you are too stupid to understand simple facts so I will just ignore the rest of your gibberish. 

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

They tried to raise it back in 2016 but Trump got elected and lowered taxes so we couldn't as it would have been too much of a gap between our countries. Have you ever had to pay capitol gains before?  

Mainly to do with the United States, nothing to do with Trudeau

This is laughable.  

Do you really think this way or do you just troll the internet with this? Honest question.  When you're hanging out with your buddies do you tell them this?  If so, what do they think of your opinion?

2017 being first is now Trumps doings :lol:  my god how stupid

Yes Trump lowered corporate taxes not anything else - you know giving Billionaires more money - Places like Wal-Mart

I think lowering taxes for the masses is far better

According to the folks here Harper had a recession  his entire term and that is why he spent the second most in history - How do you see it?

Harper's magic balanced budget just 6 months before the election was great timing, from 10 billion just months prior to balance :lol:  Too bad OIL isn't 100 a barrel anymore

tell me RX are  you worst off today or 5 years ago, be honest because most to the country is far better off

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

wrong again mouth breather. Technically we've only been in a recession for 3 months. 

sorry you are too stupid to understand simple facts so I will just ignore the rest of your gibberish. 

Yes you could say that during the payout to business owners and free rent for landlords ect.  

good call