Jump to content

How will Covid 19 spending be paid for


Recommended Posts

How will the government pay for the increased spending?

There is talks of changing the Old age pension back to 67 years as Canadians live longer.

Talks of capital gains taxes on principal residences.

 

How about government workers pension qualifications change?   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sksman said:

How will the government pay for the increased spending?

There is talks of changing the Old age pension back to 67 years as Canadians live longer.

Talks of capital gains taxes on principal residences.

 

How about government workers pension qualifications change?   

all BS from your REBEL source 

 

The debt will not be paid back it is really that  simple - no different than the debt from the 70's 80's 90's 00's 10's 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, 1trailmaker said:

all BS from your REBEL source 

 

The debt will not be paid back it is really that  simple - no different than the debt from the 70's 80's 90's 00's 10's 

 

AHAHHAHAHAA.  You really dont think we will be paying for this?  Capitol gains are going up as soon as Biden gets in if he wins.  This is going to cost us huge!

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

AHAHHAHAHAA.  You really dont think we will be paying for this?  Capitol gains are going up as soon as Biden gets in if he wins.  This is going to cost us huge!

I don't see any of this being paid for, we will or might here about balance the budget but that is as far as it will go.

 

Do you think the CPC will run on paying this back?  there is only 1 way for this to be possible and that is huge increase in taxes and less spending.  

You will need a 40 billion dollar surplus for 25 years with zero spending increases - this is never going to happen.

 

Just the covid spending is 10 billion surplus for 30 years, since surplus are very rare I doubt this will happen

 

Capital gains will not change in Canada

Your primary address will be tax be forever, don't listen to the fear from AC and SK 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see any of this being paid for, we will or might here about balance the budget but that is as far as it will go.

 

Do you think the CPC will run on paying this back?  there is only 1 way for this to be possible and that is huge increase in taxes and less spending.  

You will need a 40 billion dollar surplus for 25 years with zero spending increases - this is never going to happen.

 

Just the covid spending is 10 billion surplus for 30 years, since surplus are very rare I doubt this will happen

 

Capital gains will not change in Canada

Your primary address will be tax be forever, don't listen to the fear from AC and SK 

So you will have a forever loan that gets paid back indefinitely.

Jesus man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you will have a forever loan that gets paid back indefinitely.

Jesus man.

That is how the entire world works, can you not see this :dunno:    every single country has debt that isn't paid back.

Doug has added 30% to the debt in its just year 2 - He will not be paying it back or balancing any budgets 

 

Jesus man look at the obvious - This ranting every election about balance budgets is getting old since no one does it (well except the Liberals in the 90's)  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny  when Harper added over 50% to the debt not one of you cared or called on how he will pay it back, all we heard is how poor Stephen had a recession :dunno: 

 

Now it is a big deal like Ontario's debt used to be,  but as we clearly see not one of you care about that right now since Conservatives are in charge.

It is how a ONEWAY mind set works

 

SK what is Ontario's plan to pay back this covid debt we have entailed :dunno:  nevermind I know it isn't an issue 

Edited by 1trailmaker
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Funny  when Harper added over 50% to the debt not one of you cared or called on how he will pay it back, all we heard is how poor Stephen had a recession :dunno: 

when compared to yearly deficits Trudeau has amassed the largest deficit ever in less than two months you drooling imbecile

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

when compared to yearly deficits Trudeau has amassed the largest deficit ever in less than two months you drooling imbecile

so you are now okay with Ontario's debt and soon you will be okay with Canada's debt -  Just depends on who is leader.

 

Oh Covid-19 spending was 100% voted for by all party's - but you knew that

 

Leaving saving Canada from complete collapse aside Trudeau is about even with Harper spending and way less then Mulroney spending

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are now okay with Ontario's debt and soon you will be okay with Canada's debt -  Just depends on who is leader.

 

Oh Covid-19 spending was 100% voted for by all party's - but you knew that

 

Leaving saving Canada from complete collapse aside Trudeau is about even with Harper spending and way less then Mulroney spending

Can you do us all a favour and just shoot yourself?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can you do us all a favour and just shoot yourself?

 

 

are you saying this debt will be paid back but for some reason all other debt to this point has not been paid back :dunno: 

 

Pretty sure I am spot on 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

 

Leaving saving Canada from complete collapse aside Trudeau is about even with Harper spending and way less then Mulroney spending

you are a complete fucking idiot

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you are a complete fucking idiot

You couldn't have a shut down without payment from the government.

You have to remember it was Scheer that takes credit for correcting Trudeau on the CERB and finally getting it right

 

so its 90 billion debt in 5 years :dunno:  

 

Do you know of anyone else with a better record? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, frenchy said:

90B in a time where there has been no war or recession, I can't think of a worse record. Idiot. 

ya ya ya ya  I know Harper had a recession that went on and on and on for almost 9 years until the day he left. 

How dumb

Best economy, record breaking 2017, record stock market, 50 year low for unemployed - 2nd in G7 growth

 

I KNOW doom and gloom 

 

Was Wynne's spending under the same recession that Harper had or no?  very confusing isn't it :lol: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya ya ya ya  I know Harper had a recession that went on and on and on for almost 9 years until the day he left. 

How dumb

Best economy, record breaking 2017, record stock market, 50 year low for unemployed - 2nd in G7 growth

 

I KNOW doom and gloom 

 

Was Wynne's spending under the same recession that Harper had or no?  very confusing isn't it :lol: 

 

you are always so wrong, I will give you that. 

hint: massive deficits are not for good economic times. History proves me right. Loser. 

And shut up about provinces in federal discussions, retard. 

Figure 3a: Percent Change in (Inflation-Adjusted) Debt per Person over Prime Ministerial Tenures Without a World War or Economic Downturn

90436791_poorfail.thumb.jpg.af1d7b5b12f88ede879e96a325f6abc2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

you are always so wrong, I will give you that. 

hint: massive deficits are not for good economic times. History proves me right. Loser. 

And shut up about provinces in federal discussions, retard. 

Figure 3a: Percent Change in (Inflation-Adjusted) Debt per Person over Prime Ministerial Tenures Without a World War or Economic Downturn

90436791_poorfail.thumb.jpg.af1d7b5b12f88ede879e96a325f6abc2.jpg

I already know you approve of the 330 billion from Mulroney and 165 billion from Harper as greatness, I just don't agree with you.

Funny how recessions last entire terms for Conservatives ( just an observation) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I already know you approve of the 330 billion from Mulroney and 165 billion from Harper as greatness, I just don't agree with you.

Funny how recessions last entire terms for Conservatives ( just an observation) 

you mean the worst recession since the great depression? That one?

Fucking mouth breather. Try to get a grasp on history before you trip over yourself again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see any of this being paid for, we will or might here about balance the budget but that is as far as it will go.

 

Do you think the CPC will run on paying this back?  there is only 1 way for this to be possible and that is huge increase in taxes and less spending.  

You will need a 40 billion dollar surplus for 25 years with zero spending increases - this is never going to happen.

 

Just the covid spending is 10 billion surplus for 30 years, since surplus are very rare I doubt this will happen

 

Capital gains will not change in Canada

Your primary address will be tax be forever, don't listen to the fear from AC and SK 

They tried to raise it back in 2016 but Trump got elected and lowered taxes so we couldn't as it would have been too much of a gap between our countries. Have you ever had to pay capitol gains before?  

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya ya ya ya  I know Harper had a recession that went on and on and on for almost 9 years until the day he left. 

How dumb

Best economy, record breaking 2017, record stock market, 50 year low for unemployed - 2nd in G7 growth

 

I KNOW doom and gloom 

 

Was Wynne's spending under the same recession that Harper had or no?  very confusing isn't it :lol: 

 

Mainly to do with the United States, nothing to do with Trudeau

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I already know you approve of the 330 billion from Mulroney and 165 billion from Harper as greatness, I just don't agree with you.

Funny how recessions last entire terms for Conservatives ( just an observation) 

This is laughable.  

Do you really think this way or do you just troll the internet with this? Honest question.  When you're hanging out with your buddies do you tell them this?  If so, what do they think of your opinion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

you mean the worst recession since the great depression? That one?

Fucking mouth breather. Try to get a grasp on history before you trip over yourself again. 

doesn't compare to this Pandemic but carry on telling how poor Stephen had 8 years of recession -  listen to yourself :lol: 

The recession was for his entire term :dunno:  if so I assume Trudeau stopped the recession since you are saying he didn't spend during a recession.

Is this what you are saying?

 

Anyway the Surplus handed to Harper was gone before the recession due to spending - more fact you just don't grasp Harper spent more than taking in from day one of his election.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

doesn't compare to this Pandemic but carry on telling how poor Stephen had 8 years of recession -  listen to yourself :lol: 

The recession was for his entire term :dunno:  if so I assume Trudeau stopped the recession since you are saying he didn't spend during a recession.

Is this what you are saying?

 

Anyway the Surplus handed to Harper was gone before the recession due to spending - more fact you just don't grasp Harper spent more than taking in from day one of his election.

 

 

wrong again mouth breather. Technically we've only been in a recession for 3 months. 

sorry you are too stupid to understand simple facts so I will just ignore the rest of your gibberish. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

They tried to raise it back in 2016 but Trump got elected and lowered taxes so we couldn't as it would have been too much of a gap between our countries. Have you ever had to pay capitol gains before?  

Mainly to do with the United States, nothing to do with Trudeau

This is laughable.  

Do you really think this way or do you just troll the internet with this? Honest question.  When you're hanging out with your buddies do you tell them this?  If so, what do they think of your opinion?

2017 being first is now Trumps doings :lol:  my god how stupid

 

Yes Trump lowered corporate taxes not anything else - you know giving Billionaires more money - Places like Wal-Mart

I think lowering taxes for the masses is far better

 

According to the folks here Harper had a recession  his entire term and that is why he spent the second most in history - How do you see it?

Harper's magic balanced budget just 6 months before the election was great timing, from 10 billion just months prior to balance :lol:  Too bad OIL isn't 100 a barrel anymore

 

tell me RX are  you worst off today or 5 years ago, be honest because most to the country is far better off

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

wrong again mouth breather. Technically we've only been in a recession for 3 months. 

sorry you are too stupid to understand simple facts so I will just ignore the rest of your gibberish. 

Yes you could say that during the payout to business owners and free rent for landlords ect.  

good call 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...