Check your account email address ×

Eau Claire man with knife killed in officer-involved shooting

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Demonizing cops has become monetized.

Don't confuse my statement as an endorsement of cops. I just want them to do what they do on a grander scale with the people I don't like!

ST. CROIX FALLS, Wis. (WEAU) - In an update to a story reported earlier in August, the St. Croix Falls Police Department releases the name of a man killed in an officer-involved shooting.

An Eau Claire man accused of holding a knife “in an aggressive manner” was killed in an officer-involved shooting in St. Croix Falls on August 8.

The St. Croix Falls Police Departments says a 9-1-1 caller told officials she needed help. She said her boyfriend had a knife at the Dalles House Motel.

The boyfriend was later identified as Terry Treleven, 45.

https://www.weau.com/2020/08/24/eau-claire-man-with-knife-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting/

Seems to me this sounds a lot like the incident in Kenosha.  But it did not get the attention that the Blake incident is getting.  Wonder why that is.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

ST. CROIX FALLS, Wis. (WEAU) - In an update to a story reported earlier in August, the St. Croix Falls Police Department releases the name of a man killed in an officer-involved shooting.

An Eau Claire man accused of holding a knife “in an aggressive manner” was killed in an officer-involved shooting in St. Croix Falls on August 8.

The St. Croix Falls Police Departments says a 9-1-1 caller told officials she needed help. She said her boyfriend had a knife at the Dalles House Motel.

The boyfriend was later identified as Terry Treleven, 45.

https://www.weau.com/2020/08/24/eau-claire-man-with-knife-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting/

Seems to me this sounds a lot like the incident in Kenosha.  But it did not get the attention that the Blake incident is getting.  Wonder why that is.

Because there is no video ??

Stupid motherfucker