Check your account email address ×

Biden's acceptance speech repeats much of his 2008 DNC speech.

And also suspiciously plagiarizing of Jack Layton's, (former NDP leader up here) speech up here.

Wasn't also accused of stealing another's speech years ago? (below) Great leader/party who can't even come up with their own material and some think he'll do a great job running the country. :lol:

Joe Biden accused of plagiarizing from Jack Layton's final letter in nomination speech.

https://nationalpost.com/news/joe-biden-accused-of-plagiarizing-from-jack-laytons-final-letter-in-nomination-speech

Echoes of Biden’s 1987 plagiarism scandal continue to reverberate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/echoes-of-bidens-1987-plagiarism-scandal-continue-to-reverberate/2019/06/05/dbaf3716-7292-11e9-9eb4-0828f5389013_story.html

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I wonder who was president the last time an original thought went through Joe Biden's head?

I lol cause the guy you support is clueless on every topic and a huge business failure.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I lol cause the guy you support is clueless on every topic and a huge business failure.

come on you are not a millennial you can remember back to when Joe ran for president the first time you know what a joke the guy was then and deep down you know what a joke he is now.  This is just a contest for the continuation of party political power and to that end Joe is just a face on a cereal box.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_Joe_Biden?fbclid=IwAR2CQUW7xrB_df9_5vSgbqKyrhe5v7ZNMVSEpVsrkFF9j4uXJ20jtHXdDjw#:~:text=Joe Biden was the 47th,is running again in 2020

Joe's got a history......The Dems should be ashamed of themselves even if he does win.

Edited by J. Jackson

17 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

It is weird but I really did think the Dems had made a turn for the better in 2008. The Dems establishment was definitely in the tank for Hillary and yet the voting base went for Obama. But in 2016 we witnessed just to what lengths the establishment would go to further their choice over what the voters might want. This Biden thing is just more of the same from the DNC as it feels as they have had a thumb on the scale since the beginning.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is weird but I really did think the Dems had made a turn for the better in 2008. The Dems establishment was definitely in the tank for Hillary and yet the voting base went for Obama. But in 2016 we witnessed just to what lengths the establishment would go to further their choice over what the voters might want. This Biden thing is just more of the same from the DNC as it feels as they have had a thumb on the scale since the beginning.

The Dems have done nothing to improve themselves since 2016 and in fact and, imo, have gotten worse. You would think they would hit a reset and do some critical thinking, improving of some things but that shows how unintelligent/dumb/out of touch they actually are. I honestly think they think those they are trying to reach, brainwash, are as idiotic and stupid as they are. 

demss11.jpg

21 minutes ago, irv said:

The Dems have done nothing to improve themselves since 2016 and in fact and, imo, have gotten worse. You would think they would hit a reset and do some critical thinking, improving of some things but that shows how unintelligent/dumb/out of touch they actually are. I honestly think they think those they are trying to reach, brainwash, are as idiotic and stupid as they are. 

demss11.jpg

Dunning Kruger text book definition :flush:

• Like 1