Check your account email address ×

The man that was kicked in the head in Portland is still unconscious

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I guess all we can hope is that the dude who got the boots put to him is a Trump or Biden supporter ...then we can quit caring

eeeeeeeeyyyyyyeeeesssssssss!  We should all be Bernie supporters, right??????!!!!!!!11111:bum:

How you feelin' now, bitch?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/17/us/politics/democratic-national-convention-speakers-schedule.html

1 minute ago, hayward said:

eeeeeeeeyyyyyyeeeesssssssss!  We should all be Bernie supporters, right??????!!!!!!!11111:bum:

How you feelin' now, bitch?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/17/us/politics/democratic-national-convention-speakers-schedule.html

Are you a little attention starved Gayward?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

What's amatter fuck-nuts, don't care to eat crow?

Who should we support now oh great one?  

I have no fucking clue what you’re even babbling about

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have no fucking clue what you’re even babbling about

you gonna lie to the class now and claim to have never supported the bern?

don't feel bad, I once thought kasich was different too, but he turned out to be a squerrely fuck himself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I guess all we can hope is that the dude who got the boots put to him is a Trump or Biden supporter ...then we can quit caring

Damn I hope you get yours some day.   It will be awesome.  :bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

you gonna lie to the class now and claim to have never supported the bern?

don't feel bad, I once thought kasich was different too, but he turned out to be a squerrely fuck himself.

Fuck Bernie too

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn I hope you get yours some day.   It will be awesome.  :bc:

I hope every partisan retard on this fucking planet gets their teeth kicked in. It’s that simple. If you think Trump or Biden are the answer to any of our problems the world would be better off without you 

Just now, f7ben said:

I hope every partisan retard on this fucking planet gets their teeth kicked in. It’s that simple. If you think Trump or Biden are the answer to any of our problems the world would be better off without you 

If you think any of these people running is the answer to your problems you're an idiot. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tough keyboard Ben is just the guy to do it.  :lol:  

Just what or how do you describe your political beliefs?  

You cry about govt all the fucking time yet want them to run your healthcare.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you think any of these people running is the answer to your problems you're an idiot. 

Ron Paul was the last guy who could ha e made a difference. At this point I’d vote for anyone who claimed to care about the 4th amendment 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Tough keyboard Ben is just the guy to do it.  :lol:  

Just what or how do you describe your political beliefs?  

I’d prefer you just kill yourself 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’d prefer you just kill yourself 

:lol:   If a poll on here was taken you would be at the top of the list of people to take their own life. (or go on a mass shooting first.)  

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Ron Paul was the last guy who could ha e made a difference. At this point I’d vote for anyone who claimed to care about the 4th amendment 

I loved him. Of course both course both parties killed him off

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I loved him. Of course both course both parties killed him off

There are lots of people who would make great presidents but unless they have the soldiers in the house and sentate they would probably be very ineffective in office. Its one of those trickle down theories, you cant build a house starting at the roof. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anler said:

There are lots of people who would make great presidents but unless they have the soldiers in the house and sentate they would probably be very ineffective in office. Its one of those trickle down theories, you cant build a house starting at the roof. 

Define great?   If greatness is taking on the whole system like Ron Paul would have there are not that many who would do just that.  In fact very, very few.

Honestly I don't think they would have let RP live if elected and really went after what he appeared he wanted to do.  That has to be in the minds of anyone who would take on the likes of the central banking system and the MIC.   

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Define great?   If greatness is taking on the whole system like Ron Paul would have there are not that many who would do just that.  In fact very, very few.

Honestly I don't think they would have let RP live if elected and really went after what he appeared he wanted to do.  That has to be in the minds of anyone who would take on the likes of the central banking system and the MIC.   

So what you are saying is it doesnt matter who you vote for? Got it!

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

So what you are saying is it doesnt matter who you vote for? Got it!

Absolutely not.   I've said on here over and over again the idea there will be a perfect candidate that matches with all your political ideals is ridiculous.   Ron and Rand were as close as it comes for me but they didn't win.   Is Trump perfect?   Fuck no but he's far better than the alternatives.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely not.   I've said on here over and over again the idea there will be a perfect candidate that matches with all your political ideals is ridiculous.   Ron and Rand were as close as it comes for me but they didn't win.   Is Trump perfect?   Fuck no but he's far better than the alternatives.  

Trump is a fucking piece of shit. He’s outspending Obama by double and destroying rights as fast as he can. You’re a partisan shitstain and incapable of any rational thought