Check your account email address ×

Social experiment coming to an end

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't bring skateboards to a nightstick fight.  :lol:  

The mayor and the Police supt have come out publicly calling the states attorney a fucking cunt. They are making arrests and the courts are letting them go. I guess they figure the same rules should apply to the cops. They are busting heads now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

The mayor and the Police supt have come out publicly calling the states attorney a fucking cunt. They are making arrests and the courts are letting them go. I guess they figure the same rules should apply to the cops. They are busting heads now. 

The manner and length at which they took this only increases exactly what they are suppose to be against.   I've said this from the get go.   Defund the police and crime takes over and what was normal policing is replace by something much more authoritarian.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The manner and length at which they took this only increases exactly what they are suppose to be against.   I've said this from the get go.   Defund the police and crime takes over and what was normal policing is replace by something much more authoritarian.  

The Supt came out and said they are making arrests and the courts are letting them go so now they are emboldened because there are no consequences. So looks like the consequences are going to be ass kickings. I doubt the states attorney will win re-election with all of this going on now. She isnt very popular. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Supt came out and said they are making arrests and the courts are letting them go so now they are emboldened because there are no consequences. So looks like the consequences are going to be ass kickings. I doubt the states attorney will win re-election with all of this going on now. She isnt very popular. 

Reap what you sow.   Fuck them.   Let the whole city burn for all I care.  

Take every federal dollar away from them for not enforcing the laws on the books.