Check your account email address ×

Texans Are Now Dying Every Six Minutes From COVID-19

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The virus is serious enough to have the full attention of the republican, Texas governor. A guy that dismissed the virus as bullshit early on. Same as trump. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a collection of morons as there is here. I guess that’s the attraction of this place. It’s a petting zoo of half wits.  

so can you go to the TX covid page and do the math and get back to us on the survival rate of infected of covid in TX . then tell me what other activity you think  we should ban with a 1% death rate 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so can you go to the TX covid page and do the math and get back to us on the survival rate of infected of covid in TX . then tell me what other activity you think  we should ban with a 1% death rate 

Those stats are fake news..... I read it here 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Uh huh. All fake. 

no not fake so go to the TX page do the math and report back the chance of death if you catch a covid according to the govenment own numbers . will be waiting on your awnser with baited breath 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no not fake so go to the TX page do the math and report back the chance of death if you catch a covid according to the govenment own numbers . will be waiting on your awnser with baited breath 

If the case death rate is 1% then that’s a pathetic virus 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A little change here  

260937241_Annotation2020-07-31065502.thumb.jpg.277de68610bc5334c68eba71258da468.jpg

so assuming the chart is correct and over guessing on death numbers because the chart has no number above top graph libe and under guessing cases for same reason 

at the peek in TX if you were to catch a covid you had a 1.3 % chance of death from it . lmfao fucking trump 

Edited by Ez ryder