Check your account email address ×

Agree disagree? And why

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll wait for Mainecat to share his illuminating insight.....

Just now, Momorider said:

DemonCUNT coverup and more dirty tricks, they are criminal FUCKs :finger2:

Something is going on and people don’t see it. Free people are being locked up at home and are being arrested for bot complying with rules related to covid like wearing masks. Fucking 5 million people world wide have been infected. 65 million were infected by H1N1 in America alone and they stopped testing

• Like 1

How funny is it that when the State finally goes full out oppressor and throws the boot on the neck of the citizens the so called anarchists turn boot lickers . Posting memes attacking those fighting tyranny. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How funny is it that when the State finally goes full out oppressor and throws the boot on the neck of the citizens the so called anarchists turn boot lickers . Posting memes attacking those fighting tyranny. 

you noticed that to ha 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I said this months ago. This site is freedom sledder and the first time the states snaps it’s fingers these clowns give away their freedom 

• Like 2

I can't believe more people aren't talking about the fact that everything going on right now is created and/or co-opted into weapons to get rid of Trump.

Plagues, fake raciss attacks, media caused riots, murder, chaos, anti-Trump books, etc, etc.

I predicted last winter pre-plague, that coming down the home stretch to the election, the letist/globalists were going go full-on destruction mode..And I believe there is much more to come...

If Trump wins it's going to be insanity beyond the imagination. 

I put nothing past them in regards to them getting rid of Trump. Nothing.

• Like 1