Check your account email address ×

Debunking Biggest Lie About Trump | Larry Elder

• Platinum Contributing Member

Same old playbook.   Reagan was Racist.   HW was racist.   H was racist.  

when the numbers are low it's very easy to see increases in your support among the minority groups.  the bottom comparison on this poll is trumps issue. He has to win the battleground Midwest states and it was so close last time that turning off 40-50k voters in a state can make all the difference.    

PP_06.30.20_public.mood_.trump-00-4.png?

trump should have worked harder to fix the dreamers issue,  he'd be better off trying to win Hispanic voters.  their culture better matches the pubs supposed platform than the dems but they vote dem because the pubs treat them like shit.  

• Like 2

Trump use to loan money to black entrepreneur's when banks wouldn't with one request.   Come back and pay principle and interest together.   When they did he would tear up the check and say go run your business.   Sounds horribly racist to me. 

Just now, Phoenix said:

Trump has kissed black ass to the point where he is letting them out out prison and they are killing more people..

Link?

The false insinuation of being a racist is one of the worst things reputation wise one can do to someone.   I use to think falsely accusing one of being a pedophile was worse but in today's world I'm not sure anymore.   

Just now, Phoenix said:

How could you have missed this, Tucker Carlson has even talked about it..

Link. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The false insinuation of being a racist is one of the worst things reputation wise one can do to someone.   I use to think falsely accusing one of being a pedophile was worse but in today's world I'm not sure anymore.   

The left has accused every republican candidate of racism for the past 30+ years and if that don't work, they bring out some trashy woman to accuse them of sexism and harassment.  It's all they really have against good candidates.

Just now, racer254 said:

The left has accused every republican candidate of racism for the past 30+ years and if that don't work, they bring out some trashy woman to accuse them of sexism and harassment.  It's all they really have against good candidates.

True but they are taking it to a whole new level now because Trump has made gains inside minority voting blocks.    

Alot of black folks are realizing that the democrat party has taken them for granted. Its time to the let the republican party take them for granted now!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump use to loan money to black entrepreneur's when banks wouldn't with one request.   Come back and pay principle and interest together.   When they did he would tear up the check and say go run your business.   Sounds horribly racist to me. 

Link?

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And today we have the left calling Republicans racists and the right calling Democrats pedophiles. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Link?

And today we have the left calling Republicans racists and the right calling Democrats pedophiles. 

I'll find it.   Don't have time right now.    Pretty sure it was Larry Elder or another black conservative who was talking about it.   Its not well known.   He witnessed it personally.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll find it.   Don't have time right now.    Pretty sure it was Larry Elder or another black conservative who was talking about it.   Its not well known.   He witnessed it personally.  

Yeah I'm not going to believe some anecdotal evidence from one guy so don't bother if that's all it is. :bc:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah I'm not going to believe some anecdotal evidence from one guy so don't bother if that's all it is. :bc:

A black man who witnessed it is anecdotal evidence?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A black man who witnessed it is anecdotal evidence?  :lol:  

Yes, that would be a prime example actually. What do you think anecdotal evidence is?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yes, that would be a prime example actually. What do you think anecdotal evidence is?

Well a single reliable person's testimony is generally enough in court.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well a single reliable person's testimony is generally enough in court.  

Without other collaborating evidence? Yeah, not buying that either. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump has hosed alot of contractors also, a few I know personally because there were law suits over the Trump tower project in Chicago. He sued the unions also. 

Former KKK Leader David Duke Says Tucker Carlson Should Be Trump's VP

Source: Newsweek

David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), is calling for President Donald Trump to nominate the talk-show host Tucker Carlson as his vice president. The former KKK Grand Wizard urged Trump to pick the Fox News host as his next in command instead of Mike Pence in order to "save America." 

Duke also suggested Pence replace "Zio NeoCon warmonger" Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State. The white supremacist added that having Trump and Carlson in the White House is the only way to "stop the commie Bolsheviks." 

"President Trump! You have one last chance to turn the tables, win this election and save America—and yourself ! Nominate Tucker Carlson for Vice President. This would energize your campaign beyond belief," Duke tweeted. 

"Tucker Carlson now! We DON'T HAVE 4 YEARS. In 4 years there will be no dissident websites, platforms or email addresses, no dissidents allowed credit cards or bank accounts. No Freedom and Tucker will be off air before Biden is even sworn in. Tucker NOW! 4 Years is TOO LATE!

Read more: https://www.newsweek.com/kkk-david-duke-tucker-carlson-trump-1516666

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump has hosed alot of contractors also, a few I know personally because there were law suits over the Trump tower project in Chicago. He sued the unions also. 

Because they were black?   

Can anyone link to people personally acquainted with Trump who calls him racist?   

Edited by Highmark