Check your account email address ×

Question

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is anyone able to find 9mm target rounds? I cant find it anywhere. 

I assume you started by checking the target but if they're not there its time to grab a metal detector and start scanning the surrounding area :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I assume you started by checking the target but if they're not there its time to grab a metal detector and start scanning the surrounding area :lol: 

Well if I wanted to reload I guess I could go to the club and take the garbage can full of casings but I dont really want to... :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Try ammo.com or similar sites?

I have 2 sites I usually buy from but neither have target rounds. I have since searched other sites and nobody has them. Plenty of hollow points but no target rounds

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have 2 sites I usually buy from but neither have target rounds. I have since searched other sites and nobody has them. Plenty of hollow points but no target rounds

Yep, Ammo and gun parts in general are getting harder and harder to find. 

If you're ok with Blazer - $0.27 a round

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fedral-blazer-brass-9mm-147-gr-fmj-50-rounds-ammunition-5203.html

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fedral-blazer-brass-9mm-147-gr-fmj-50-rounds-ammunition-5203.html

Yeah i guess that is ok given the lack of availability. I usually buy 115 grain. 

Too late.... If after seeing what happened with toilet paper, not stocking up on ammo months (years) ago was pretty silly...I get an occasional email about online company's having the common stuff in bulk but they are getting fewer and fewer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Too late.... If after seeing what happened with toilet paper, not stocking up on ammo months (years) ago was pretty silly...I get an occasional email about online company's having the common stuff in bulk but they are getting fewer and fewer.

I have about 500 rounds now but the kid and I like to go shooting and we will go thru that pretty quick. Was looking to pick up some more. I guess I wont be LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

I have about 500 rounds now but the kid and I like to go shooting and we will go thru that pretty quick. Was looking to pick up some more. I guess I wont be LOL

Check and keep checking Cheaperthandirt.com  They are consistently getting large shipments. If you see what you want, buy it. It goes quickly. Their 1000rd boxes of magtech are pretty darn good for cheap shit.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Check and keep checking Cheaperthandirt.com  They are consistently getting large shipments. If you see what you want, buy it. It goes quickly. Their 1000rd boxes of magtech are pretty darn good for cheap shit.

I was on that site. I have a couple alerts on sites when they get restocked but wtf is going on? this is bullshit. 

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Local Fleet farm had a sale on blazer. I cleaned them out  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Local Fleet farm had a sale on blazer. I cleaned them out  

That place is always wiped out of the shit I need. I guess I need to need less desirable shit... 

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was on that site. I have a couple alerts on sites when they get restocked but wtf is going on? this is bullshit. 

Armageddon.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Armageddon.

Well why are they buying up all of the target rounds? Shouldnt they be buying hollow points? there are plenty of those available. 

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Last time I seen it like this was right before Obama got sworn in  :news: 

So you think the gun and ammo manufacturers are behind all of this democrat nonsense? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So you think the gun and ammo manufacturers are behind all of this democrat nonsense? :lol: 

LOL....No not at all. I'm thinking people might be getting worried that Biden could win.

Mostly it's just all the pandemic and rioting that's caused everything to be so scarce IMO

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

LOL....No not at all. I'm thinking people might be getting worried that Biden could win.

Mostly it's just all the pandemic and rioting that's caused everything to be so scarce IMO

Seems like all sorts of things are having supply chain issues.  I was shopping for mountain bike online a couple of weeks ago and pretty much everything I was interested in was out of stock.  Then I noticed I wasn't the only one seeing this: 

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Seems like all sorts of things are having supply chain issues.  I was shopping for mountain bike online a couple of weeks ago and pretty much everything I was interested in was out of stock.  Then I noticed I wasn't the only one seeing this: 

Bike shops around here are out of inventory. Boat dealers are ordering for next year. Car dealers are all super busy. Crazy times...

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

And a lot of the bikes and components are built overseas