Check your account email address ×

Question

28 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

LOL....No not at all. I'm thinking people might be getting worried that Biden could win.

Mostly it's just all the pandemic and rioting that's caused everything to be so scarce IMO

Despite how all of this stuff looks like democrat agenda I think many people are smarter than that. I think Dems are going to lose alot elections. Businesses are moving out of some of the protest zones. Once businesses move out so will all of the working people. People won't vote for chaos. 

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Despite how all of this stuff looks like democrat agenda I think many people are smarter than that. I think Dems are going to lose alot elections. Businesses are moving out of some of the protest zones. Once businesses move out so will all of the working people. People won't vote for chaos. 

They already did :) 

chaos_candidate.jpg

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I used to get mine from Cop friends but they all went to 40 Cal. so now I get 40's from them and I sold my 9 mm.

pretty much all I have been using are my 2 4os last few yrs  . I just get the cheep blazer rounds at the man mall when picking up sea and snow 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I was on that site. I have a couple alerts on sites when they get restocked but wtf is going on? this is bullshit. 

have you been to fleet farm? I was at one by cabin last week and they had buckets of 9ml did not even look at cost as I was just grabbing a bunch of cheep  40 and some 22 stuff for plunking 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

have you been to fleet farm? I was at one by cabin last week and they had buckets of 9ml did not even look at cost as I was just grabbing a bunch of cheep  40 and some 22 stuff for plunking 

Stopped in mine today and they had two Winchester white box but they weren't 115 grain. He said they can't keep them in stock and even started limited them to two boxes at a time

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

They already did :) 

chaos_candidate.jpg

Sure Trump is a fucking moron but he is pro business. Business won't stay if they don't feel safe. None of these trouble makers are Trump supporters. When large corps pull out of some of these cities they are going to have bigger money problems than they had before. And we know what happens to cities in decline.