Check your account email address ×

hey snotty

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ask Woofie about my luck, or AC Crusher or Sledgey.  Go ahead, I'm waitin'.   :news:

What UR fake statements, LMMFAO 

I've said this many times before:

" Fighting with faggots, is like killing a skunk. Ya' kill the skunk, but ya' still end up stinking................ LIKE THE SKUNK!! " 

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then, at some point I gotta' power-wash all three buildings, and they are YUUUGE!!!   Sonofa Bitch!!!!!!

Are they Too busy, sniffing ASS ODOR? 

• Haha 1

I gotta go out and paint the 8 upper level windows in the barn. I don't wanna go. 

I'm on my third cup of coffee, and I still don't feel like goin' out there.   :mc:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I gotta go out and paint the 8 upper level windows in the barn. I don't wanna go. 

I'm on my third cup of coffee, and I still don't feel like goin' out there.   :mc:

Burn it down it's a dump at best

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ask Woofie about my luck, or AC Crusher or Sledgey.  Go ahead, I'm waitin'.   :news:

Dude, you deleted those screenshots that you sent me, which really proved nothing.  Certainly not anything that a licensed securities broker could use to represent a lawful presentation of those assets, or effect a legal transfer of such.  Please remove my name from any posts that imply or suggest any such endorsement or representation of support for your claims such forthwith.  :news:  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude, you deleted those screenshots that you sent me, which really proved nothing.  Certainly not anything that a licensed securities broker could use to represent a lawful presentation of those assets, or effect a legal transfer of such.  Please remove my name from any posts that imply or suggest any such endorsement or representation of support for your claims such forthwith.  :news:  

Great, now all he's got left is the spelling bee. :lol:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I asked your permission and you gave it, BEFORE I sent them. 

I never asked you or expected you to make any legal representation of anything. 

I chose to send them to you because you are in the investment field, and would be in a position to give your opinion on whether I make a junky amount per day, or an ok amount, or a good amount, or HOLY SHIT!!!!

I felt that whereas we are not buds, they would find your opinion more acceptable. 

As for the broads, you already told me she was good-looking. 

All I asked you to do was verify what I made by the pics I sent you, and just give your opinion of what you thought. 

You did tell me on PM that you thought someone making that much should be on a big boat, with hookers and blow.

I wanted you to tell some of the homos on this site that, but I guess you don't want to, for some reason. 

Don't worry, it's all deleted. It's all gone. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that where you keep your old boat whore?

The barn?

:roundhouse:

On 7/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, awful knawful said:

The barn?

No, it's where I fuck skanky wives of bulldozer operators from New Brunswick. 

Edited by Guest

Spent the day cutting over-grown branches. Hot as a bastid, exhausting using the pole saw. 

Also tried to re-build a window sill in the barn. Thought I could do it with some old wood pieces I had.........no luck.  

I gotta' go to the depot and have them cut me some pieces. Sonofa bitch. 

On 7/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, awful knawful said:

The barn?

Bulldozer wives are my favorite. They act like pigs, so I treat them like pigs. 

I like to tie them down, then shit on their faces!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!    

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bulldozer wives are my favorite. They act like pigs, so I treat them like pigs. 

I like to tie them down, then shit on their faces!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!    

Bulldozer is ur black stud lovers name u scream when he is fucking ur bunghole!!!

2 hours ago, The One said:

Bulldozer is ur black stud lovers name u scream when he is fucking ur bunghole!!!

Nope, never even been near blacks, try again, FAGGOT. 

Bulldozer wives are usually stupid bitches. I like rubbing my hot, steaming shit all over their hair, then I stand back and watch them as they barf!!! It's so much fun!!!!   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, never even been near blacks, try again, FAGGOT. 

Bulldozer wives are usually stupid bitches. I like rubbing my hot, steaming shit all over their hair, then I stand back and watch them as they barf!!! It's so much fun!!!!   

Does ur black bulldozer do that with you ??

4 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

STFU and gfys :bigfinger:

2 hours ago, The One said:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

me-boat-whore-why-u-no-call-me.jpg

Oh look, three homos and a Thai LadyBoy are all hangin' together today!!! Are you gonna' take turns bangin' Francene's starfish???

2 minutes ago, The One said:

Does ur black bulldozer do that with you ??

What black bulldozer? I told ya' there's no blacks around here. Try again. Major fail. :lame:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

What black bulldozer? I told ya' there's no blacks around here. Try again. Major fail. :lame:

LIAR!!!

6 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmmfao god ur gay !!

I posted one of my broads last night!!!!!  

I took it down shortly thereafter, 'cause you queers would save it, and post your faggotty shit on it. 

I've posted my broads to TWO members, but they have not done what I asked.

Sledgey did say they were hot, but now he's gone.

Woofie, agreed to accept the pics, but he turned also, and made no comment on their looks, only on PM. 

So, it looks like YOU ARE THE ONLY GAY ONE HERE, FAGGOT SUPREME!!!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted one of my broads last night!!!!!  

I took it down shortly thereafter, 'cause you queers would save it, and post your faggotty shit on it. 

I've posted my broads to TWO members, but they have not done what I asked.

Sledgey did say they were hot, but now he's gone.

Woofie, agreed to accept the pics, but he turned also, and made no comment on their looks, only on PM. 

So, it looks like YOU ARE THE ONLY GAY ONE HERE, FAGGOT SUPREME!!!!!

All fakes , ur a fraud !!!