Check your account email address ×

The coronavirus surge is real, and it's everywhere

Wear your mask...

The coronavirus surge is real, and it's everywhere

Source: Axios

The coronavirus pandemic is getting dramatically worse in almost every corner of the U.S. 

The big picture: The U.S. today is getting closer to the worst-case scenario envisioned in the spring — a nationwide crisis, made worse by a vacuum of political leadership, threatening to overwhelm hospitals and spread out of control. 

Nationwide, cases are up 30% compared to the beginning of this month, and dramatically worsening outbreaks in several states are beginning to strain hospital capacity — the same concern that prompted the nationwide lockdown in the first place. 

This is the grimmest map in the eight weeks since Axios began tracking the change in new cases in every state.

Read more: https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-surge-map-7714f8d1-5ba1-46f8-9bf3-5d59938f2c95.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But the DNC is still on in Wisconsin.   Such great leadership.  You would think they would be the first to make an example.

STFU stupid.

Trump just had a rally in Arizona in a packed church and Pence is spewing ignorance and misinformation.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU stupid.

Trump just had a rally in Arizona in a packed church and Pence is spewing ignorance and misinformation.

Start policing your own party first.   Your leadership isn't doing shit yet you want to complain about the same shit on the other side.   Hypocrisy dude.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Start policing your own party first.   Your leadership isn't doing shit yet you want to complain about the same shit on the other side.   Hypocrisy dude.

I don’t have a party you idiot and you are talking about an event that hasn’t even happened yet while Trump continues to have rally’s. BTW Michigan is doing fairly well under Whitmer as far as Corona is concerned. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW The Democrats are working with local officials on ways to make the convention safe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5326470002

Thanks for the obvious partisanship.   The title is:

Faced with coronavirus, Republican and Democratic leaders overhaul convention plans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Faced with coronavirus, Republican and Democratic leaders overhaul convention plans

Well, One-Eyed Jimmy never seems to disappoint.

Fine but that doesn’t change the fact that Trump has Politicized mask wearing and continues to have rally’s that don’t require masks or distancing.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well, One-Eyed Jimmy never seems to disappoint.

He is the one that brought up the Dem Convention not me and it’s fairly obvious who takes this shit more serious and it’s not Republicans.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure but you then cherry picked your own link.:lol:

I didn’t cherry pick anything and don’t be racer dumb. He is bringing up future events and ignoring what’s going on currently.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are a stupid fuck.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but that doesn’t change the fact that Trump has Politicized mask wearing and continues to have rally’s that don’t require masks or distancing.

He’s the only person allowed to hold a huge public event inside a building in the fuckin country. He violates his own CDC rules and will do it again. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s the only person allowed to hold a huge public event inside a building in the fuckin country. He violates his own CDC rules and will do it again. 

Protests are going on in every big city.  

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Protests are going on in every big city.  

They aren't being organized by the POTUS. He should be setting an example. Isn't that his job?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

They aren't being organized by the POTUS. He should be setting an example. Isn't that his job?

I believe he is setting an example, just not the example MC wants.   Which is why he should be petitioning his party to cancel gatherings first and foremost.

Should he be cutting funding to BLM first since they are organizing these protests?  I don't see anyone saying that. 

No, instead it is all about trump.  Trump this, trump that.  I think someone said it already, but if you don't want to go to the rally, then DON'T GO.  If you are afraid, don't go.  Really very simple.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Look above at Snacks lashing out calling names. That is why he gets beaten like a drum. No need to coddle him...

I believe he is setting an example, just not the example MC wants.   Which is why he should be petitioning his party to cancel gatherings first and foremost.

Should he be cutting funding to BLM first since they are organizing these protests?  I don't see anyone saying that.

I don't think MC is the only one that believes that Trump isn't setting the right example. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of Americans agree with MC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Look above at Snacks lashing out calling names. That is why he gets beaten like a drum. No need to coddle him...

I don't coddle Jim.  Like I always say, it takes two to tango. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't think MC is the only one that believes that Trump isn't setting the right example. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of Americans agree with MC.

Do you think MC is wearing a mask every day, staying home, and doing the exact same thing that he wants trump to do?   I know others on here are traveling to other states, yet demanding trump stop rallies.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you think MC is wearing a mask every day, staying home, and doing the exact same thing that he wants trump to do?   I know others on here are traveling to other states, yet demanding trump stop rallies.

I would think he wears one when he enters public buildings and shopping centers. 

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dumbfucks like you and Racer should be called names and who in the fuck is beating me like a drum...certainly not ya chicken fucking hillbilly.🤣