Check your account email address ×

Requesting emergency order blocking Bolton’s book.

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bolton is a complete POS.  Bolton DGAF about making this country better with his book he's just trying to cash in.  Those who hate trump will believe everything,  those that love trump deny everything and as the saying goes there is 3 sides to every story. 

Thats how I see it too. I mean Trump can still go fuck himself but Bolton and his little extortion book is pretty typical for a chickenhawk piece of shit like that. Some of us were on to that dude a long time ago. Some just figured it out when Trump told them... :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Have you ever ran a business?

Did you ever have to fire someone after you hired them?  

Yes but I didn’t hire them and tell the world that they are the best hires ever and then fire them and tell the world that they were stupid and lazy.

Eventually when all the fingers in the room are pointed back at someone it should occur to them that they are the problem. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes but I didn’t hire them and tell the world that they are the best hires ever and then fire them and tell the world that they were stupid and lazy.

Eventually when all the fingers in the room are pointed back at someone it should occur to them that they are the problem. 

I am sorry that you can't figure out that it is the way trump is.   Everyone else seems to realize it.  He isn't the only one that does this. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My question is why did Self Proclaimed Swamp Drainer hire the ultimate Swamp Creature? 

I have gone over this before. The "candidate" can say whatever they want, especially in the primaries but if the party (republican or democrat) is going to put their money and resources behind you in a campaign you have to basically sign your life over to them. Why would they put their entire network of soldiers in every precinct in the country behind you and all of their money if you are just going to do what you want when you get elected? You are going to appoint the people they tell you to appoint. The party controls everything even how legislators vote. There can be some stragglers who will oppose some controversial bills because they are up for re-election or whatever but they know damn well how many votes they have before those bills are even brought up. You dont do what you are told and they pull your funding and run someone against you. 

• Thanks 1

Here’s the funny part. Trump installed Bolton so liberals would lose their shit and trump supporters could taunt them. And now this. :lol: 

This is the most fucked up presidency ever.  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sorry that you can't figure out that it is the way trump is.   Everyone else seems to realize it.  He isn't the only one that does this. 

I’ve figured it out which is why I said you dope and you are telling me that there have been other Presidents in your lifetime that have done this...Really? 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here’s the funny part. Trump installed Bolton so liberals would lose their shit and trump supporters could taunt them. And now this. :lol: 

This is the most fucked up presidency ever.  

Pretty much all of Trumps cabinet was like that. Betsy Devos, Jeff Sessions, etc...

https://www.brookings.edu/research/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve figured it out which is why I said you dope and you are telling me that there have been other Presidents in your lifetime that have done this...Really? 🤣🤣

It's called an EGO, and the people who voted for him KNOW this.  Anyone that has HIRED or promoted someone thought they were going to do a good job.  Sometimes they DON'T.  Sometimes they are not what you want.  If this was someone other than trump, you would be saying he did the right thing, but with trump you won't.  TDS is a real disease.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Pretty much all of Trumps cabinet was like that. Betsy Devos, Jeff Sessions, etc...

https://www.brookings.edu/research/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

Yep. They were all picked to shove a stick in a liberal’s eye. MAGA loves it. Guys like racer giggle and jump up and down like a school girl when he does it. 

Just now, racer254 said:

It's called an EGO, and the people who voted for him KNOW this.  Anyone that has HIRED or promoted someone thought they were going to do a good job.  Sometimes they DON'T.  Sometimes they are not what you want.  If this was someone other than trump, you would be saying he did the right thing, but with trump you won't.  TDS is a real disease.

Name another President in your lifetime that has hired this many people saying how great they were and then fired them while calling them names...Go!

Name another President in your lifetime that has hired this many people saying how great they were and then fired them while calling them names...Go!

Get ready for a bizarre and meandering explanation. 

How many?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course but it sounds like what he said In the book echoes many others that worked for Trump. 

no doubt the presidency is a shit show with no one actually trusted to do their job with the know it all in charge.  fuck Trump proves is daily with his twitter diatribes

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can’t wait!!!🤣

He’ll make it the dems fault or/and attack the line of work you do. He’s a cheap little fucker like that. When he can’t defend trump’s weirdness, he’ll make it about you. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

none  of our previous presidents had the thin skin that Trump has.   not sure whose skin is thinner,  Trump himself or his supporters.  

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

none  of our previous presidents had the thin skin that Trump has.   not sure whose skin is thinner,  Trump himself or his supporters.  

Get a grip dude, there is no thinner skin than the Democrat pansies and the vid below proves that. Jesus christ, when did you ever see Republicans shedding tears, shitting their pants and just generally losing their shit over a lost election?

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Get a grip dude, there is no thinner skin than the Democrat pansies and the vid below proves that. Jesus christ, when did you ever see Republicans shedding tears, shitting their pants and just generally losing their shit over a lost election?

wrong-  you prove it everytime a person says something bad about orange man along with another half dozen here

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong-  you prove it everytime says something bad about orange man along with another half dozen here

They take it to the personal level. Career choice, martial status, family situation. Biggest cunts on the site. :lol: 

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

What's the number?  You want me to compare some number to others and their record and you can't even come with what that number is.   LOL.

Are you intentionally missing the point or as I suspect you're just a dumbfuck? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks