Check your account email address ×

Atlanta Police officer who killed Rayshard Brooks charged with felony murder

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

There is no proof he kicked the man. 

One of the cops bullets also struck a vehicle with three people in it. It’s obvious that the cop was a greater danger to the general public than the suspect. Umm dead suspect. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One of the cops bullets also struck a vehicle with three people in it. It’s obvious that the cop was a greater danger to the general public than the suspect. Umm dead suspect. 

Its too bad he died but this was not a George Floyd scenario.  According  to Georgia  law he fired a deadly weapon at police.  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its too bad he died but this was not a George Floyd scenario.  According  to Georgia  law he fired a deadly weapon at police.  

Well, to be fair, they tried to shoot him first so fuck em.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The blowback on all of this is going to be a shit show of epic proportions, including when he's acquitted.

they might throw a bone and get him on some sort of assault charge but felony murders just a stupid charge.   

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The blowback on all of this is going to be a shit show of epic proportions, including when he's acquitted.

The blowback will be stupendous. Change is hard and painful. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The blowback will be stupendous. Change is hard and painful. 

So isn't reality.  You ain't gonna get the change you and some of your guys have been stroking your dick over.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So isn't reality.  You ain't gonna get the change you and some of your guys have been stroking your dick over.  :lol: 

You are so right. Institutionalized racism is engrained deep. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Well, to be fair, they tried to shoot him first so fuck em.

No they didn't. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Always rooting for the rich and powerful.

SMH. 

No.  Pretty much just not rooting for anything  impacting my local economy in a negative way,  which feeds thousands of us.  Most of us aren't down for your "struggle"

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What racism?  In Milwaukee, the land of perpetually aggrieved social justice warriors?   I think I mentioned a really good friend is a social worker from that area.  Bless her heart, she is down for the struggle  :lol: Her angry lesbian friend told me to bite my ass.  Good times .  Wait until the talent flees the cities and this virus... 

Edited by DriftBusta

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It was a good kill:thumb:

a-martyr-now.jpg.jpeg

I was just gonna' post that the fukker fought, BECAUSE THE FUCKING BASTARD DID NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO JAIL!

You beat me to it............GOOD JOB!!!

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh look! A cop that’s doing his job. 

When the life of her child was at stake, she did a mental 180 and begged for the help of the the very person she was protesting.

Hopefully her fellow protestors don't ostracize her or her child for collaborating with the man.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was just gonna' post that the fukker fought, BECAUSE THE FUCKING BASTARD DID NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO JAIL!

You beat me to it............GOOD JOB!!!

He was a real POS.....record a mile long but of course not surprising.

And the cops getting charged for murder ....wtf.  ..I dont care if he was shot in the back , the side or front....Cop did society a favor getting rid of this garbage

https://www.rapsheetz.com/georgia/doc-prisoner/BROOKS_RAYSHARD/1001370147

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

When the life of her child was at stake, she did a mental 180 and begged for the help of the the very person she was protesting.

Hopefully her fellow protestors don't ostracize her or her child for collaborating with the man.

He did what he’s paid to do. 

See PAHOENIX, like we say, if not today, then tomorrow. Some black will fuck with the POH LEECE, he'll end up gettin' shot, and it starts all over again. 

24/7, 365. The blacks are in our faces, never giving us a days rest. 

As if now, after all this Boy George bullshit, white America is gonna' take black America unto its bosom. 

Fukkin assholes, have turned most of white America against them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He did what he’s paid to do. 

Also, I agree with you. Just like soldiers.

Point is not the cop doing his job, it's the woman.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why aren't Americans racist against HINDUS???? I see dot-heads just as dark as blacks, but not too many people hate them. WHY IS THAT, YOU DIRTY PERSON!!!!

Because the Hindus win the school spelling bees, and ain't lookin' ta' kill our white asses!!! THAT'S WHY!!!!!!   

You 3 little bastids never answered my questions: How the fuck old are ya', and what is your nationality?????

Anybody notice how blacks despise our white culture?

Look at the black names. RAYSHARD!!!! WTF kind of name is that??????

Look at their jungle braided man-bun hair!!!  OMG!!! Anything to say fuck you to Whitey!!!