Check your account email address ×

Anybody here " prepping " ?

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I gotta get an emergency wood-burning stove set=up. 

We have well water.

Guns ok.

I gotta get some more gas cans for the winter

Gotta get a 25 gallon drum of fuel oil.

Gotta stock a lot of canned food, etc.

Gonna fill the freezer

Maybe a few other things. 

Real preppers don't advertise their stores, you twink fag!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny? 

My teeth are basically perfect. 

The only reason your teeth would even be close to perfect is that they are fake. Probably even more fake than your pretend "python's".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Are you prepping the mag lite for draggy :bc: 

Kev, can you believe what faggots they are!!! OMG!! I think they really like that faggotty gay talk. 

Ya' know here I am a manly guy talking manly stuff about prepping, and what do they start talking about............faggotty shit!!

Don't they make ya' sick? 

Here's to Tuff 28/860s roaring through " THE CUT " on Muskoka!!!   :bc:    

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

BASICALLY

This is the word you use when you want to explain something but don't actually have any depth of knowledge. Just say 'basically' a whole bunch and everyone will still think you're super smart and thank you for shielding them from potentially complex concepts.

STFU, you LILLY FUCKER!!!   

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Real preppers don't advertise their stores, you twink fag!

Wait a minute......you're on an oil barge in the Bering Sea, basically trapped in confined space with about 8 sweaty, smelly, men that haven't seen a women in months, and you're calling me a twink fag????????

OK, are you the pitcher or catcher tonight????????? LMAO!!!    Kivvie gets his bungholio violated tonight by an Athabascan Refugee!!!!!

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

The only reason your teeth would even be close to perfect is that they are fake. Probably even more fake than your pretend "python's".

STFU Tomas. Your dog called and said he didn't really like you, but uses you for the food and warm house. 

He said he thinks you're gay 'cause you're always touching his balls.     

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Cum Salmon’s prepping game is weak, very weak! :owned:

Who's the Cum Salmon, you creep? It sure ain't  me, just 'cause an indigenous degenerate meth-dealer with no life says so, and just because some faggots here that hate me say so, it doesn't count. 

I can buy and sell all you Cum Salmon put together!!!  LMAO!!! You broke-ass cum salmon bitches!!!!    :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's the Cum Salmon, you creep? It sure ain't  me, just 'cause an indigenous degenerate meth-dealer with no life says so, and just because some faggots here that hate me say so, it doesn't count. 

I can buy and sell all you Cum Salmon put together!!!  LMAO!!! You broke-ass cum salmon bitches!!!!    :owned:

Hey cum salmon (that's u!) The 3 step plan is all the prepping you need to do!

Hey you fukkin niggas. Where did I say I was a full-fledged prepper??? WHERE? TELL ME WHERE? 

All I posted was anybody prepping. 

Then I posted what I was doing, and I said I had more to do. 

You niggas never get anything right,' cause you're all a bunch of CUM SALMON!!!!

Kev, can you believe what faggots they are!!! OMG!! I think they really like that faggotty gay talk. 

Ya' know here I am a manly guy talking manly stuff about prepping, and what do they start talking about............faggotty shit!!

Don't they make ya' sick? 

Here's to Tuff 28/860s roaring through " THE CUT " on Muskoka!!!   :bc:    

You two waxing each other's dolphins while lying in bed browsing fs.com on your laptop?

:gfight:

Wait a minute......you're on an oil barge in the Bering Sea, basically trapped in confined space with about 8 sweaty, smelly, men that haven't seen a women in months, and you're calling me a twink fag????????

OK, are you the pitcher or catcher tonight????????? LMAO!!!    Kivvie gets his bungholio violated tonight by an Athabascan Refugee!!!!!

He doesn't have to pay $22/hour to have sweaty boys around.

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Frankie came up with the best name ever. Own it CUM SALMON!

STFU Tomas. Your dog called and said he didn't really like you, but uses you for the food and warm house. 

He said he thinks you're gay 'cause you're always touching his balls.     

The roaches and rats use you for your run down shack and sweet rotting woodpiles.

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uncle Snotty takes a break from prepping his black dildo reserves and goes out for some fresh air!

That's the way I'd slap Joel around, like a bitch!!!!!  LMAO!!!

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You two waxing each other's dolphins while lying in bed browsing fs.com on your laptop?

:gfight:

See what I mean Kev.......................................THEY'RE GAY!!!!!