Check your account email address ×

Beautiful skyline and reparations

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have 3 foxes that I feed every night.. I have had as many as 5 at a time once...they show up at 11oclock all the time for the last 3 years....give them cat food because it has taurine which they need and I also sometimes give them a suet cake.. .....here is one on my security cam with a kit attached to her a couple weeks ago.

https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/56D4C194199007C1_202006

I'd be afraid to bait in carnivores for fear of Rocky becoming an entre...

20200205_093359.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'd be afraid to bait in carnivores for fear of Rocky becoming an entre...

20200205_093359.jpg

Yeah, they actually have become quite tame. I can call for them when its feeding time and get about 10 feet from them. Our cats stay inside and our dogs still like to chase them out of our fenced in yard. Kinda surprised they can fit through the rails of the fence but mostly fluffy fur I guess..  the real benefit of having the foxes around is they have totally wiped out the mouse population around here.... we have zero mice problems anymore not even in the garage.. 

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, they actually have become quite tame. I can call for them when its feeding time and get about 10 feet from them. Our cats stay inside and our dogs still like to chase them out of our fenced in yard. Kinda surprised they can fit through the rails of the fence but mostly fluffy fur I guess..  the real benefit of having the foxes around is they have totally wiped out the mouse population around here.... we have zero mice problems anymore not even in the garage.. 

Smokey might be ok with a fox but coyote s would wind coming in too.

Smokey is quite the mouser too, as long as he doesn't hide the dead ones in the house where they start stinking...he has a pet door he goes in and out of...

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have 3 foxes that I feed every night.. I have had as many as 5 at a time once...they show up at 11oclock all the time for the last 3 years....give them cat food because it has taurine which they need and I also sometimes give them a suet cake.. .....here is one on my security cam with a kit attached to her a couple weeks ago.

https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/56D4C194199007C1_202006

Very cool.

Damn coons would be a mess here if we put out food for em :flush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Very cool.

Damn coons would be a mess here if we put out food for em :flush:

My mom had 'someone' get into her house and knock some stuff over like they were looking through cabinets for something to steal. It turns out a juvenile raccoon had gotten in..

:lol2:

Just now, Phoenix said:

My mom had 'someone' get into her house and knock some stuff over like they were looking through cabinets for something to steal. It turns out a juvenile raccoon had gotten in..

:lol2:

We have a couple big bastards that come in occasionally ... look like small bears.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good boy Woolie...you'll get an extra pat on the head from Moe for that one! 😂

Shut your hole half man, and go mix some paint.  I hope the next time these rioters start tearing shit apart, the national guard opens fire on their asses.  You'd rather let them "get it out of their systems", while kissing their feet.  Because you're a pussy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut your hole half man, and go mix some paint.  I hope the next time these rioters start tearing shit apart, the national guard opens fire on their asses.  You'd rather let them "get it out of their systems", while kissing their feet.  Because you're a pussy.

Huge pussy. Tremendous pussy. Believe me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

0B6A9CF7-9A9A-4AF5-97CE-8240EA238A5A.jpeg.0359dafe9866afef50ea8c2650387b86.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

Huge pussy. Tremendous pussy. Believe me.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Weak weak leaders in these cities, Letting the animals run amok

Not only weak, they should be sued for MISFEASANCE...………………..failure to provide essential protection to the public. 

SHOOT TO KILL orders should have been issued from the git go. 

No wonder property owners didn't defend their property, THEY WERE GETTING ARRESTED!!!!!

This is so egregious to me I can not put it into words. 

Watching that vid just confirms what I've said about blacks...…………...all along.