Check your account email address ×

What these protesters don’t get

They are bring used to divide the country for this election. No one really cares about their issues or demands. Once the election is over they will be ignored again  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

They are bring used to divide the country for this election. No one really cares about their issues or demands. Once the election is over they will be ignored again  

Voters do.

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The people are realizing that we cannot vote our way out of this. 

This isn't about parties anymore. 

Edited by motonoggin

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Vote are way out of what? 

also you support the left side every day on this site. I bet you voted for Hillary the biggest abusers of peoples rights there is

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Vote are way out of what? 

also you support the left side every day on this site. I bet you voted for Hillary the biggest abusers of peoples rights there is

Fuck no dude. I'm a goddamn leftist. We don't do the Democratic party and enable fascists. 

There's much more to the political spectrum than you've been told. We're not all Democrats and Republicans. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Fuck no dude. I'm a goddamn leftist. We don't do the Democratic party and enable fascists. 

There's much more to the political spectrum than you've been told. We're not all Democrats and Republicans. 

That is nice. Too bad your ideals will never get any more traction than a few people that hate life as it is now.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Republicans and Democrats and the choice between one or the other is illusion. They are one in the same 

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Brrrrrrrrrr…...kill the fascists.   Dude.  Contribute 15% of your income to a growth focus portfolio, retire in 20 years and shut the fuck up.  Or continue on your pointless crusade for irrelevance.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Brrrrrrrrrr…...kill the fascists.   Dude.  Contribute 15% of your income to a growth focus portfolio, retire in 20 years and shut the fuck up.  Or continue on your pointless crusade for irrelevance.

What and be responsible for his own future?

Not the true leftard approach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh no, Moto has real hatred in his blood...…………...take that to the bank. Is he a black American? I don't know if he is, but he sure hates for real. 

In some ways I can't blame him.