Check your account email address ×

Ukraine found no evidence against Hunter Biden in case audit: former top prosecutor

So what! Hunter Biden is not an elected official of the US government and his dealings with Barrisma maybe totally legal but his Dad using the office of president to extort a foreign government is still up for discussion. Hunter is the smoke in this case not the fire. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So what! Hunter Biden is not an elected official of the US government and his dealings with Barrisma maybe totally legal but his Dad using the office of president to extort a foreign government is still up for discussion. Hunter is the smoke in this case not the fire. 

Everyone knows what happened here.  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It sucks for you 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It sucks for you 

No it just proves that whatever the Dems accuse the Repubs of they are doing themselves. Senate is working over their witness subpoena list prepare yourself for lots of "I don't recall" mixed in with a healthy dose of 5th plees.

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No it just proves that whatever the Dems accuse the Repubs of they are doing themselves. Senate is working over their witness subpoena list prepare yourself for lots of "I don't recall" mixed in with a healthy dose of 5th plees.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Given the current state of affairs in America, only you a three other people care about this. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Given the current state of affairs in America, only you a three other people care about this. 

Let me let you in on a little secret this whole thing is going to blow over in a week or two and then it will be business as usual. I agree the press would love to give this a good leaving alone but we are talking about Obama's people.