Check your account email address ×

George Floyd

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The dude’s death touched people all over the world. Fucking incredible. 

Yeah a bunch of phonies latched onto it like they cared as an excuse to behave like barbarians.  Also just read that along with the fentanyl in his system he tested Covid positive.  Do you think they'll code it as a Covid death now?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah a bunch of phonies latched onto it like they cared as an excuse to behave like barbarians.  Also just read that along with the fentanyl in his system he tested Covid positive.  Do you think they'll code it as a Covid death now?

I think that his death will get jammed down the throats of those that view themselves as superior to him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You saw the tape so quit making excuses and being a cunt.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another fucking thread on this?  He’s more popular than Trump with the site bitches!  :lol: 

Since you mentioned “another fucking thread” and then complained I’m curious as to why you have NEVER started a thread here? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since you mentioned “another fucking thread” and then complained I’m curious as to why you have NEVER started a thread here? 

I’ve started plenty Cowardly Snacks.  :lol:

Boo Hoo!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Boo Hoo!

It was just a question and why do you call me cowardly? BTW you haven’t started plenty.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Boo Hoo!

Yeah, you started quite a few over the riding season about snowmobiling

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, you started quite a few over the riding season about snowmobiling

Good job Tony now wipe off your chin. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I answered it.  And you know why.

Because of the JT bullshit....I already said our paths would cross at some point and it everything would be fine so quit trying to manufacture drama and go back to your crocs and Culver’s.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because of the JT bullshit....I already said our paths would cross at some point and it everything would be fine so quit trying to manufacture drama and go back to your crocs and Culver’s.

:lol: When I found out he lived in Michigan, I then realized the extent of your fear.

I answered it.  And you know why.

Are you referencing the thread where JT was all like, "Jimmy, we need to talk" and then Jimmy was all like, "no thanks, I've already got a wife" ?  That was nuts.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Are you referencing the thread where JT was all like, "Jimmy, we need to talk" and then Jimmy was all like, "no thanks, I've already got a wife" ?  That was nuts.  

That may have been a different thread.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: When I found out he lived in Michigan, I then realized the extent of your fear.

He lives 4 hours away and there is no fear but I’m certainly not going out of my way to settle some Internet bullshit....grow up FFS. He and I let it go...apparently you can’t.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

:lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry man, but he has started threads. Don't really get why that upsets you, but what evs..

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

You blathered on and on about all the shit you were going to do to Snowrider yet you never left the backyard....SBYL. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It doesn’t upset me.

Sorry, but you have never slung an insult at me so I figured you were mad

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You saw the tape so quit making excuses and being a cunt.

You saw the pic of the little boy shot in his stroller in GA? 

Go fuck yourself. This is all gonna' come out in the wash some day...…………...motherfukker.

Have any of you snowflakes been listening to the radio or any business news today? Been going to meetings all over today and listening to CNBC on Sirius and all the talk is corps need more minority and female board members. More black and women CEOs. Business magnates have been on all day saying the same thing. This is having an effect. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You saw the pic of the little boy shot in his stroller in GA? 

Go fuck yourself. This is all gonna' come out in the wash some day...…………...motherfukker.

Start a March for the kid in the stroller.