Check your account email address ×

Annoyed Neighbor Silences Loud Mustang Exhaust With Expanding Foam

Awesome!

Funny timing too.  Some retard on our street must have just bought a loud Harley or something and just loves to twist the fucking throttle.  This may end poorly for his little scooter.  

saw that. 

2 weeks ago my neighbor pulled in to the driveway in his pos commuter  and as he got out of his car I walked over and sprayed deep creep on his door hinges  . we both laughed .fucking thing woke me up all spring with the creek at 530am . 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Awesome!

Funny timing too.  Some retard on our street must have just bought a loud Harley or something and just loves to twist the fucking throttle.  This may end poorly for his little scooter.  

i had one staying next street over from me who loved to leave for work at 5 am by starting it at about 430 and reving it.  SMH.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i had one staying next street over from me who loved to leave for work at 5 am by starting it at about 430 and reving it.  SMH.  

When I met my wife she was living in downtown Concord. When I left at 5 am on a bike , I would damn near stall trying to be quiet. It's called fucking respect.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

When I met my wife she was living in downtown Concord. When I left at 5 am on a bike , I would damn near stall trying to be quiet. It's called fucking respect.

yeah there was a kid living with his mom and dad till he was like 30 and would screem his piped rice burner down the block after bar close . so for about 2 mo every time he did that I woke up early and walked over and rang the doorbell till the little fuck would get out of bed and awnser the door . he eventually got the hint and by hint I mean me saying what you don't like getting woke up for no reason other than some one just being a prick ?  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

yup,  cold start on the mustangs fairly loud so if for some reason i am heading out early or the wifes sleeping i take the explorer.