Check your account email address ×

Why is Covid deaths so high??

Yes the numbers are complete bullshit!!!

unless you’re a useless twat who doesn’t have the ability to watch this and understand what’s going on

Edited by jtssrx

I talked to my SIL today for the first time since all this started, she is an ICU nurse has been for 34 years, they had 12 cases needing ventilators 1 survived, she and her coworkers have never been so stressed, the rapid decline of patients that walk into the ER and then die shortly after or linger sometime on the ventilators is unprecedented. The stress on all the staff she said has been unreal, needing to console the families and try to explain that even though their loved one walked in under their own power and then died shortly after and never being able to see them before they died has been a nightmare for the staff. Luckily they have not had 1 healthcare worker test positive for Covid they had a strict procedure and followed it 100%.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes the numbers are complete bullshit!!!

unless you’re a useless twat who doesn’t have the ability to watch this and understand what’s going on

Everything you post and say is complete bullshit. 

I saw one doctor who said he did about 19 autopsies on Covid patients, and their lungs were filled with BLOOD CLOTS!!!! 

It's a fucking horror-show plague.

Everybody that thinks it's nothing can go get it, and fuck themselves.

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

GO GET IT, TOUGH BASTARDS!! GO GET IT!!!  

Oh stop....the odds of dying from it are miniscule with no underlying conditions.

It couldnt even take out my brothers in laws, who had it and recovered at 91 and 100 years of age. You're a teenager compared to them.

3 minutes ago, The One said:

STFU 

No YOU!!!   :bigfinger:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh stop....the odds of dying from it are miniscule with no underlying conditions.

It couldnt even take out my brothers in laws, who had it and recovered at 91 and 100 years of age. You're a teenager compared to them.

Sounds like you wanted the fukkers to croak!!  

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He’s lost

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

No YOU!!!   :bigfinger:

Sounds like you wanted the fukkers to croak!!  

Not me but my brother did.....he is waiting for them to go so he can move down south for retirement. His luck , they will probably outlive him.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not me but my brother did.....he is waiting for them to go so he can move down south for retirement. His luck , they will probably outlive him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: 

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I talked to my SIL today for the first time since all this started, she is an ICU nurse has been for 34 years, they had 12 cases needing ventilators 1 survived, she and her coworkers have never been so stressed, the rapid decline of patients that walk into the ER and then die shortly after or linger sometime on the ventilators is unprecedented. The stress on all the staff she said has been unreal, needing to console the families and try to explain that even though their loved one walked in under their own power and then died shortly after and never being able to see them before they died has been a nightmare for the staff. Luckily they have not had 1 healthcare worker test positive for Covid they had a strict procedure and followed it 100%.

that's quite amazing

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

that's quite amazing

Yes, luckily they reacted quickly and opened a separate section of the hospital with negative pressure rooms and extreme cleaning measures. And for the most part the local people were pretty smart about exposure.

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The vast majority of hospitals across the country have seen a very limited number of severe cases.   Mom of 3 brothers that work for us runs a nearby ER.   I had mentioned her and some of the scary things they were being told early on.    None of it occurred.  Now they are way more concerned about all the other things that were missed because of other med services being shut down for so long.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The vast majority of hospitals across the country have seen a very limited number of severe cases.   Mom of 3 brothers that work for us runs a nearby ER.   I had mentioned her and some of the scary things they were being told early on.    None of it occurred.  Now they are way more concerned about all the other things that were missed because of other med services being shut down for so long.

Most of the deaths here were not from our county, not even sure if fulltime state residents. I think the rather quick action of our state and definitely our county helped minimize the outbreak.  We have 6 nurses in our family 4 are ICU nurses, all 4 will tell you this is the worst thing they have  dealt with, the others are an OB and a regular floor nurse and they feel it's far worse than the general public, much of it is due to the unknown, and looking at the chest x-rays of positive patients.