Check your account email address ×

RIP Evinrude Outboards

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have one of each. The 380 laser is the straight vee bottom version of the tunnel hull LTV.

Do you live in a lake? I’d love to live in a big river or reservoir where you could run for miles and miles and make lots of stops

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you live in a lake? I’d love to live in a big river or reservoir where you could run for miles and miles and make lots of stops

I live on a small lake but the CT river is just a few miles away. If you look on a map at the border between Mass and CT there is a notch about halfway across the state that is where I am.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I live on a small lake but the CT river is just a few miles away. If you look on a map at the border between Mass and CT there is a notch about halfway across the state that is where I am.

You and Woolie are practically neighbors. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Gotcha.....the lake my family cabin is on is pretty small. We have lake vermillion 45 minutes away though and that is an awesome piece of water. I’m picking up a boat on Tuesday and plan to use it for leisure time on the bigger lakes and going fast.

I watch vids of guys blasting along in their tunnel hills down miles and miles of river and it just looks like a blast

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Gotcha.....the lake my family cabin is on is pretty small. We have lake vermillion 45 minutes away though and that is an awesome piece of water. I’m picking up a boat on Tuesday and plan to use it for leisure time on the bigger lakes and going fast.

I watch vids of guys blasting along in their tunnel hills down miles and miles of river and it just looks like a blast

Did you get rid of the SeaDoo?

19 hours ago, jammin said:

What kind of question is that lol. 

Well the bf sounds a bit of a savage with the sake bombs and war cries. Just wondered if he’d slap Butters upside the head after YungSun eats everyone’s sushi?  😁

:bc: 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

What kind of boat did you get, and is it outboard or inboard ? Any pics ?

53 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

He will just park it in his driveway and look at it for a week or three and then just sell it before he ever puts it in the water.

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did you get rid of the SeaDoo?

Nope....that boat is perfect for our small lake and pulling the kids around. I changed a starter this year and it is back to being a Swiss watch

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

87 checkmate starflite with a 98 225 Johnson venom. 

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He will just park it in his driveway and look at it for a week or three and then just sell it before he ever puts it in the water.

Correct

• Like 1