Check your account email address ×

As Hospitals Lose Revenue, More Than A Million Health Care Workers Lose Jobs

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I see a lot of people quoting Jimmy the faggot. You should put that stupid faggot on ignore like I did. He was a waste of cum father should’ve pulled out!!! 

Yeah you guys...put me on ignore and then start threads about me and mention me constantly!!!!!!! 

IMG_5436.GIF.e4a4974b529b94b4af3db267dd681e8c.GIF

On 5/17/2020 at 3:36 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Excellent Monday morning quarterbacking Tom!!!!  

how is it Monday morning quarterbacking when they're still not doing anything but covid?

You act if this couldn't have been changed this week or tomorrow or the next day? 

You act as if 99% survival rates aren't real

You act like a typical well you :lol:

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Interesting..

It really is.  A story was on the news again last night.  Apparently, people are scared to get sick if they go to the hospital so, they just don’t go...probably because they aren’t really fucking sick!  Take some aspirin, eat a Luden’s and STFU you fucking whiners!!!!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really is.  A story was on the news again last night.  Apparently, people are scared to get sick if they go to the hospital so, they just don’t go...probably because they aren’t really fucking sick!  Take some aspirin, eat a Luden’s and STFU you fucking whiners!!!!

I had a relative that was a hypochondriac. Always had a new ailment...

Hopefully some lessons are learned on this.   We overreacted.  Sad part is once govt gains power they NEVER give it back.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Hopefully some lessons are learned on this.   We overreacted.  Sad part is once govt gains power they NEVER give it back.

The overreaction was orchestrated...

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey!   Wait!!  I got a new complaint!! 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The overreaction was orchestrated...

Isn’t that special. 

BAFA4424-71F1-4894-8FD7-3CDC870E4E1F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I had a relative that was a hypochondriac. Always had a new ailment...

I had a buddy who was like that.  His wife was the same way.  He had two daughters that were friends with mine.  I bet somebody in that family went to the doctor once a week.  Sniffles, cough, sore through, tummy hurts.....whoosh!  Off they went.  The whole family was just sickly all the time.....for mental reasons.

• Like 1

It was fucking completely irresponsible how this was handled.  These so called pandemic guru's are as accurate as climatologists.

Univ. of Iowa Hospitals facing potential pandemic-related losses of $100 million

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Univ-of-Iowa-Hospitals-facing-potential-pandemic-related-losses-of-100-million-570643561.html

Edited by Highmark