Check your account email address ×

You know who you are

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well fuck her dose she not know we are only in this to help flatten the curve ? oh wait 

She should learn how the side hustle works. Go to peoples house and take cash only payment. 

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

She should learn how the side hustle works. Go to peoples house and take cash only payment. 

from what I understand they are giving 1k fines for people doing that . 

not that it is not getting done but total bullshit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

from what I understand they are giving 1k fines for people doing that . 

not that it is not getting done but total bullshit 

None of that matters to the people on this board that support of these asinine shut downs. And all of you that supported the shelter in place shut down snow who you are. Very very many of you all pretend to be freedom fighters here on a daily basis

Just now, Mainecat said:

Laws don’t matter in this country anymore. Trump sets the example.

You’re a dumb fuck not one of the shelter in place rules that the Nazi left us put in place is a law or was passed Through the legislature

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a dumb fuck not one of the shelter in place rules that the Nazi left us put in place is a law or was passed Through the legislature

Do you believe in science?

Just now, Mainecat said:

do you believe that this was about flatting the curve ?

do you think this is what it is still about ?

do you persobaly know any one who has even had covid ? 

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ya no one supports that

Sure they do, scroll around some of the threads here. I personally find it odd how some can be so untrusting of the govt, especially lately (FBI, democrats, plandemic, etc...) Yet hey take away my fourth amendment rights for the safety of the cuntry! Derp.

Edited by Anler

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you believe that this was about flatting the curve ?

do you think this is what it is still about ?

do you persobaly know any one who has even had covid ? 

I was asking JT but not unusual that you answered a question with a question...typical change the narrative Neanderthal.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What does science have to do with the shelter in place orders being unconstitutional and never being passed through the Legislature

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I was asking JT but not unusual that you answered a question with a question...typical change the narrative Neanderthal.

You changed the narrative with your science bullshit. Also you are a selective believer in science because there is a whole slew of individuals who are scientists epidemiologist and doctors who disagree with the shelter in place but you don’t care about that all you care about are the people who support the shelter in place

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure they do, scroll around some of the threads here. I personally find it odd how some can be so untrusting of the govt, especially lately (FBI, democrats, plandemic, etc...) Yet hey take away my fourth amendment rights for the safety of the cuntry! Derp.

Well I don’t support it just like I didn’t support any of the shelter in place but I know many on here who pretend to be fourth amendment defenders did support the shelter in place. This is the funniest part the one thing they actually have control of which is either abiding by the shelter in place or resisting it they supported the shelter in place

Just now, jtssrx said:

Well I don’t support it just like I didn’t support any of the shelter in place but I know many on here who pretend to be fourth amendment defenders did support the shelter in place. This is the funniest part the one thing they actually have control of which is either abiding by the shelter in place or resisting it they supported the shelter in place

Well I don't pretend to be a medical expert and if a serious pandemic was running wild then of course the public safety comes first.

Turns out this wasn't as bad as it was made out to be so this is a good example of why we shouldn't dismiss our constitutional rights under any circumstances don't you think? 

And also I think this republican vs democrat good vs bad debate is only made to divide us further as it doesn't matter the merit of any debate it only matters who is on what side of that debate. I don't understand how Trump can shut the entire country down and its only the fault of democrat local leaders that your rights are being infringed. Trump could undo this right now if he wanted. He isn't, he is using it to cause civil unrest and further division. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

no change in narrative all.

just a reality this hide under your desk was sold to us as to help flatten the curve  to keep hospital's from being over run .

so it is beyond obvious at this point to anyone who can think for them self  we have moved on to a new narrative to keep the sheep in the barn . what is crazy is how many terrified sheep there are 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What does science have to do with the shelter in place orders being unconstitutional and never being passed through the Legislature

nothing but the fact he told me I was attempting to change the narrative was deff not lost on me but did give me some mid morning chuckles

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well I don't pretend to be a medical expert and if a serious pandemic was running wild then of course the public safety comes first.

Turns out this wasn't as bad as it was made out to be so this is a good example of why we shouldn't dismiss our constitutional rights under any circumstances don't you think? 

And also I think this republican vs democrat good vs bad debate is only made to divide us further as it doesn't matter the merit of any debate it only matters who is on what side of that debate. I don't understand how Trump can shut the entire country down and its only the fault of democrat local leaders that your rights are being infringed. Trump could undo this right now if he wanted. He isn't, he is using it to cause civil unrest and further division. 

I don't think he can u do it . states all have there own buisness licencing. there own police forces and there own courts . we did fight a war over States rights after all 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Great post

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

ITS ALL WHITMERS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!