Check your account email address ×

Arbery case

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s your opinion. 

my opinion is the guys should’ve never approached him. They should’ve let the cops do it. 

Well according to Georgia law... He committed no crime and stole nothing. As I said this is what cops are for, renegade citizens should not pretend to be law enforcers otherwise someone could get killed for not committing a crime. And even if he did steal something does that warrant a death sentence? 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s your opinion. 

my opinion is the guys should’ve never approached him. They should’ve let the cops do it. 

Just stop it dude.They were parked waiting for the cops to get there. The dad was connected to 911 the Whole time. The jogger ran 100 yards to get to them and then viscously attacked. 

And why is this particular jogger so important? No one will answer this question...

• Haha 1

Just now, Phoenix said:

Just stop it dude.They were parked waiting for the cops to get there. The dad was connected to 911 the Whole time. The jogger ran 100 yards to get to them and then viscously attacked. 

And why is this particular jogger so important? No one will answer this question...

'viciously attacked'

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's the funny part. Even the cops had no reason to approach him and ask him a single thing. 

Cops don’t get to just harass someone because they are black and in public....these fucking inbred bubbas want their little band of racist assfucking boys in blue to ask every colored person walking the street for their papers 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why would the cops have done anything at all??? Be committed no crime

i want to make something clear I don’t support the two guys confronting him. The police could’ve done it and this wouldn’t be an issue. 

He was tress passing in a home under construction. That was whats called probable cause. You can’t illegally enter property that’s not yours. Let me ask you do you let joggers enter your home or your garage just to look around??? 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well according to Georgia law... He committed no crime and stole nothing. As I said this is what cops are for, renegade citizens should not pretend to be law enforcers otherwise someone could get killed for not committing a crime. And even if he did steal something does that warrant a death sentence? 

According to GA law the two men Committed No Crime.

And again, why is this particular jogger so important?

Just now, jtssrx said:

i want to make something clear I don’t support the two guys confronting him. The police could’ve done it and this wouldn’t be an issue. 

He was tress passing in a home under construction. That was whats called probable cause. You can’t illegally enter property that’s not yours. Let me ask you do you let joggers enter your home or your garage just to look around??? 

The security can shows countless people doing the same .....do the cops need to be called on all of them?

Just now, Phoenix said:

According to GA law the two men Committed No Crime.

And again, why is this particular jogger so important?

Murder is a crime and they are charged and will be tried....kill yourself racist piece of trash

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Keep lying...

Why is this particular jogger so important to you? 

Why are these particular hillbilly Charles Bronson wannabee's so important to you?? Blood relatives??

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don’t think he’s important. You need to stop if they were sitting in the car how did The confrontation take place? Did he drag them out of the car? If he didn’t drag them out of the car couldn’t they just lock the doors and waiting for the police to get there

Just now, f7ben said:

The security can shows countless people doing the same .....do the cops need to be called on all of them?

Trespassing carries the penalty of death by racist 73er vigilanties....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

This is the problem with this you’re biased. I’ve already explain to you that I don’t support them shooting this guy or engaging with him whether that be following him getting out of the car confronting them whether that happened or not I don’t support any of it. But the problem is there are laws in Georgia that allow for citizens to arrest people when they’ve committed a crime the crime being trespassing in this case. 

• Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Trespassing carries the penalty of death by racist 73er vigilanties....

See right here here’s the problem nobody saying at least I’m not saying and I don’t think I’ve seen anybody on here say that the guy deserve to die. My question for you Moto is why don’t you hold the guy who got killed accountable for his actions he did Attack the two guys

• Haha 1

Just now, HSR said:

Why are these particular hillbilly Charles Bronson wannabee's so important to you?? Blood relatives??

They aren't. My biggest beef is with the lying media and the morons who still believe them.

Maybe You simply have a fondness for black men. I don't even Want to know.

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t think he’s important. You need to stop if they were sitting in the car how did The confrontation take place? Did he drag them out of the car? If he didn’t drag them out of the car couldn’t they just lock the doors and waiting for the police to get there

I didn't say they were sitting in the car, one of them got out but he did Not approach the jogger, the jogger charged him. You are obsessed with ignoring the facts and defending the black criminal. 

People have a legal right to defend themselves and their neighborhood from criminals. GA law is perfectly clear on this. 

Watch this 2 minute vid.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I didn't say they were sitting in the car, one of them got out but he did Not approach the jogger, the jogger charged him. You are obsessed with ignoring the facts and defending the black criminal. 

People have a legal right to defend themselves and their neighborhood from criminals. GA law is perfectly clear on this. 

Watch this 2 minute vid.

Who’s obsessed, it seems you are. I don’t support Ben or your opinion. I think both parties were wrong. The guy shouldn’t have attacked the guy with a guy and the guys with the guns should’ve never engaged with the jogger by approaching him. Don’t give me they didn’t Approach him crap you just said one was out of the car he put himself in harms way I’m getting in the car and following him to begin with. If they simply call the police and stay in their house none of this happens

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Um they need to be shot, it's Georgia law...

• Like 1