Check your account email address ×

Not for the Faint of Heart...

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you insist on inciting the racial justice police in here?  Why?! WHY?!?!? 

WWHHHYYYYY?!!!?!?!?!?

Just bored I guess. It's been educational. The leftists freaks are the same here as anywhere-else, full of envy and hatred...huge problem with cognitive dissonance. 

Rut Roe

This vid has gotten over a million views on world star hip-hop. 42,000 likes vs 2,000 dislikes.

Wheels are coming off this fairytale...

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Nah, these guys are just huWhite Supreemacist s too...

All I can say is that it sure is good having another, " REAL MAN " on the site!!!     

A white, Christian, European/American who isn't falling for the bullshit we've been getting fed for 60 fukkin years!!!

DIVERSITY!!!! INCLUSION!!!!! They can all go fuck themselves!!!!!

Blacks have had their chance to show what they are, and they showed us. Fuck like pigs, bang out bastard children, rip Whitey off, and hurt/kill Whitey.

Hey, I even hate some of my own nationality, but this black thing is absolute insanity!!!! 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All I can say is that it sure is good having another, " REAL MAN " on the site!!!     

A white, Christian, European/American who isn't falling for the bullshit we've been getting fed for 60 fukkin years!!!

DIVERSITY!!!! INCLUSION!!!!! They can all go fuck themselves!!!!!

Blacks have had their chance to show what they are, and they showed us. Fuck like pigs, bang out bastard children, rip Whitey off, and hurt/kill Whitey.

Hey, I even hate some of my own nationality, but this black thing is absolute insanity!!!! 

The diversity thing is a horseshit lie. I actually have always been interested in other people and places around the world. I kind of have an  interest Mongolia for one. Anyway, America had a distinct culture that is being ruined from having every other culture in the world mixed in...mixing everything together does not create diversity it destroys it! And it's evil! Do you want to go visit Japan and have half the people there be from everywhere-else to the point where the Japanese culture as all diluted and perverted? You want to go to the UK and have to worry about being stabbed to death by a mooslim? You want to visit London and have it look like Istanbul? The English govt has claimed that London is now an "international multi-cultural city". It has a mooslim mayor and much of it is unrecognizable. How many 1000's of years of history being destroyed?? London is one of the center points of Western Civilization. Would it be right to make Tokyo or Singapore into a mongrel city and destroy it's history and culture? Evil. People have no clue how much better they have it in the West and by the time they figure it out it will be gone...

It's a GLOBAL ASSAULT on WHITE CHRISTIANS. 

Notice how it's all COORDINATED, and happening at the same time????? 

Stupid white fukkin honkies think that blacks will be nice to them, once they gain power. WRONG!!!!

Whites will be brutalized, just like they are in SOUTH AFRICA!!!   

Most whites in America, don't really know what it's like to be HATED. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Stop hiding in Whitesville and go live among the good people you pathetic hypocrite. 

They're awaiting you with open arms:

Animals.....plain and simple.

I vividly remember this Reginald Denny beating in the L.A. Riots

41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's time for people to wake up...

They won't Pahoenix……………………..until it hits home. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They won't Pahoenix……………………..until it hits home. 

The power of the media to brainwash is seemingly unlimited...

At some point the country will split up...

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

The power of the media to brainwash is seemingly unlimited...

At some point the country will split up...

It's the ONLY solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NEW BLACK AMERICA. ALABAMA, MISSISSPPI, LOUISIANA. 

There, blacks can have black cops, and not have to see a fukkin CRACKA again!!!!

Problem is, it will never happen!!!   

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's the ONLY solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NEW BLACK AMERICA. ALABAMA, MISSISSPPI, LOUISIANA. 

There, blacks can have black cops, and not have to see a fukkin CRACKA again!!!!

Problem is, it will never happen!!!   

Yea all you can do now is try to stay above the fray...

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Yea all you can do now is try to stay above the fray...

What the fukkin Honkies don't realize is that you can be totally innocent, and subject to attack.