Check your account email address ×

Yes This is Really Happening-Alot.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/05/09/marissa-edmunds-orlando-whitfield-open-murder-charge/3103203001/

Leftist female judge lets man, being held with no bond for open murder, out of jail.

Family of victim is outraged but they have to understand that this is a black man, and as such is held sacred by Woke society whereas the victim was just a filthy white whore who had enjoyed enough 'privledge for one lifetime. Plus she was probably a racist!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Racist fucking faggot

What's going on in Minneapolis? All the crime, murder, violence, etc. Who's doing all of that...it didn't use to be like that, wonder what changed??

They say it's following the same trajectory as Detroit...

Well, at least there's all that vibrant dieversity to enjoy...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

What's going on in Minneapolis? All the crime, murder, violence, etc. Who's doing all of that...it didn't use to be like that, wonder what changed??

well to be fair we are no longer murderapoils as we were called in the late 80s to mid 90s  with the bangers running wild . but with the pussy leadership of the last decade we are on our way back 

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don’t give a fuck about violent criminals....I want white collar Wall Street thieves to swing from their necks

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

well to be fair we are no longer murderapoils as we were called in the late 80s to mid 90s  with the bangers running wild . but with the pussy leadership of the last decade we are on our way back 

I know all about it. They've spent the last 45 years importing the worst bottom-feeders on earth and dumping them in the middle of a of that city. They've been doing the same thing everywhere. They want to obliterate white communities. Most whites are so stupid, they go along with it...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t give a fuck about violent criminals....I want white collar Wall Street thieves to swing from their necks

Why don't you move to little Mogadishu then, rents are cheap and since you don't mind violent crime there's really no down-side.

Your kids can go to a diverse school and enjoy being around some of the lowest iq people in the world. 

Can't believe you don't already live there, you are obviously a racist.

Edited by Phoenix

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Why don't you move to little Mogadishu then, rents are cheap and since you don't mind violent crime there's really no down-side.

Your kids can go to a diverse school and enjoy being around some of the lowest iq, violent people in the world. 

Can't believe you don't already live there, you are obviously a racist.

You’re a fucking moron....seriously dumb as fuck

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Do you even know where little Mogadishu is??

Do you even know how much better off everyone around you would be if you killed yourself?

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you even know how much better off everyone around you would be if you killed yourself?

Lmao. You're such a lightweight...

You need to spend more time in diverse urban areas. Your sjw cred. Is seriously lacking...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Lmao. You're such a lightweight...

You need to spend more time in diverse urban areas. Your sjw cred. Is seriously lacking...

There was a KKK chapter about 20 miles north of my Indiana home just across the MI border....I’d suggest you look them up and put your ideas to work with some like minded inbreds 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There was a KKK chapter about 20 miles north of my Indiana home just across the MI border....I’d suggest you look them up and put your ideas to work with some like minded inbreds 

This is all you've got?? This is jr high level sjw, how pathetic.

And I must have hit a nerve with your sjdub cred. Better get working on it. Acknowledge your privilege, Not doing anything for the cause is just as raciss as all those years using the forbidden word....

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck what a bloodbath. Been needs a couple of pints of plasma after this thread. 

Dude needs to get on the pots and chill out a bit.

What happened to Ben? I know he trolls a lot but his behavior for the last little while has been something else. I'd say some professional help here might not be a bad thing. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Damn ... Bhen just getting pummeled in here. I don't think even snacks is dumb enough to jump in the ring to try to save him here ... :lol:

Why jump in...the guy spews the same horseshit  in every thread and you jerk off to it. He said he lives in small rural town but when he is at work he witnesses armed standoffs all the time which is pure bullshit. Tom is just a little cunt that jumps on whatever team he thinks makes him look cool.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck you flip flopper. The fact you are cheerleading this Phoenix POS says a lot about you. 

Hahahaha. Triggered. Settle down Jimmy. Don't let my word upset you. Hahahahaha

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Triggered. Settle down Jimmy. Don't let my word upset you. Hahahahaha

Hey if you want to stroke off racist fuckbags good for you Tom.