Check your account email address ×

Bhen interviews Barr

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, “hypocrites“ here that try to badger you On your threads are upsetting enough that you want to change how you do things?  Come on man!  Just keep doing you!  I enjoy your brand!  Not everyone here can be loved for being themselves all the time.....well, except me.  :lol:

BOW TO NO MAN!!!!  

No no you’re missing my point. I’m not changing anything other then responding directly to people like Ben. If you go back and read this thread I asked Ben how to bill barr infringed on your rights. He came up with some cockamamie crap about bar talking about habeas corpus. Something that was never instituted. When pressed on this he went into his usual insult Mode. It’s not worth my time to correspond back-and-forth with somebody that can’t admit when they’re wrong. So instead I’m just going to point out when they’re wrong and ignore them when they respond

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No no you’re missing my point. I’m not changing anything other then responding directly to people like Ben. If you go back and read this thread I asked Ben how to bill barr infringed on your rights. He came up with some cockamamie crap about bar talking about habeas corpus. Something that was never instituted. When pressed on this he went into his usual insult Mode. It’s not worth my time to correspond back-and-forth with somebody that can’t admit when they’re wrong. So instead I’m just going to point out when they’re wrong and ignore them when they respond

Oh, so you are here for the highly cognitive and intellectual debating?  :lmao:

Ben does Ben, you do you, I do me, and everyone else does themselves also.  Reply accordingly.  That’s what makes it fun.

FTR, the only real and true hypocrite here is MC.  The rest just try to SJW, which, by its own definition makes them hypocrites because, there’s no other way to really do it.  The difference is, many know better and that’s why they get to the insults right away when they are questioned.  Again, part of the SJW mantra.

Buck up, brah!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben does Ben, you do you, I do me, and everyone else does themselves also.  Reply accordingly.  That’s what makes it fun.

FTR, the only real and true hypocrite here is MC.  The rest just try to SJW, which, by its own definition makes them hypocrites because, there’s no other way to really do it.  The difference is, many know better and that’s why they get to the insults right away when they are questioned.  Again, part of the SJW mantra.

Buck up, brah!

No Ben’s routine just gets old. I’m tired of trying to have a conversation. Dude you know me if I say some thing that’s wrong or I later find out it’s wrong I’ll admit I fucked up. I have no problem eating crow I’ve even posted a post with the title eating crow. I’m not ashamed to admit when I’m wrong. Again I’m just over grown man not being able to say hey I made a mistake

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Buck up, brah!

Ben is a wet brain chronic alcoholic. He is barely able to function any longer. This disease will progress as time moves on, eventually he will be pushing a grocery cart and mumbling at strangers, telling them to kill themselves.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ben is a wet brain chronic alcoholic. He is barely able to function any longer. This disease will progress as time moves on, eventually he will be pushing a grocery cart and mumbling at strangers, telling them to kill themselves.

:lol:

I still like him though!!!!

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have a pretty simple fucking standard

Dont violate my god damned rights

Is that so fucking hard?????

You ever list up all these rights you had violated Bipolarhooknose never saw that list ever :dunno: you ultra low IQ Faggot

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You ever list up all these rights you had violated Bipolarhooknose never saw that list ever :dunno: you ultra low IQ Faggot

Yeah like eleventy times you cunt! :bigfinger: