Check your account email address ×

How long?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’ve already one.  They send us a virus that is really serious and we’re done.  We’re weak.

Dang! Now I gotta learn to like bat soup!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

China is not like other opponents we have faced as they will not go to war until they are assured of a victory. So I would say given their current state of military 20 years.

They cannot beat is militarily.  They’ve seen what beats us.  All they have to do is whisper a threat of a killer virus and we’ll crash our nation.  Their game is world finance and economy manipulation.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

China is not like other opponents we have faced as they will not go to war until they are assured of a victory. So I would say given their current state of military 20 years.

Different kind of warfare. They own a significant amount of us and global corps. And they are the dominate producer in the world. They can single handedly crash the world market. Cyber warfare, economic warfare, bio-warfare and there is over a billion of those pricks. Not to mention we have not been making alot of friends around the world. They may have some allies. Either way I wouldnt be too confident about an "overwhelming victory". We haven't won a war in a long time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if you like Muslim cuisine...you’ll love Chinese delicacies!  Try some Corona sprinkled on it!!!!!  

I do like fried rice!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They cannot beat is militarily.  They’ve seen what beats us.  All they have to do is whisper a threat of a killer virus and we’ll crash our nation.  Their game is world finance and economy manipulation.  

it is just a matter of time before they are the biggest super power.  Russia could never achieve world dominance because they were not an economic threat.  Nobody wanted to buy things made in Russia excepet for maybe the AK47.  Plus China has many enemies close to home who are not the US.  Austrailia, South Korea, Tiawan etc,etc.  The Chinese navy is no where near ready to take on so many threats and for a country whos life blood is shipping. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

it is just a matter of time before they are the biggest super power.  Russia could never achieve world dominance because they were not an economic threat.  Nobody wanted to buy things made in Russia excepet for maybe the AK47.  Plus China has many enemies close to home who are not the US.  Austrailia, South Korea, Tiawan etc,etc.  The Chinese navy is no where near ready to take on so many threats and for a country whos life blood is shipping. 

China has followed “The Art of War” almost perfectly.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Different kind of warfare. They own a significant amount of us and global corps. And they are the dominate producer in the world. They can single handedly crash the world market. Cyber warfare, economic warfare, bio-warfare and there is over a billion of those pricks. Not to mention we have not been making alot of friends around the world. They may have some allies. Either way I wouldnt be too confident about an "overwhelming victory". We haven't won a war in a long time. 

Yes but to do all that they have to kill themselves in the process.  to win a trade war you have to get all the money and that will not happen if they cannot sell their goods.

• Thanks 1

Watching a joe Rogan podcast about Mexican cartels the Chinese have been supplying them with fentanyl and meth. Also China has a presence in Mexico to mine lithium. They have a nice little partnership with the cartels who aren't a bunch of dumb beaners. The interview basically said El chappo is a face but he doesn't run it. They use a sophisticated network of legit businesses to run drugs and launder cash of hundreds of billions a year. 

Also China has been militarizing areas of Africa. Also rare Earth metals. It's ever more apparent our war with terrorism isn't about that at all. It's to keep China and Russia from getting control. 

Now they have digitized their currency and greatly increased their gold reserves which means they will be printing more money. 

This is 7d chess folks. 

Edited by Anler

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They have already beat us financially. They will break us without firing a shot. Lazy fat American ignorance will be their greatest asset. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Watching a how Rogan podcast about Mexican cartels the Chinese have been supplying them with fentanyl and meth. Also China has a presence in Mexico to mine lithium. They have a nice little partnership with the cartels who aren't a bunch of dumb beaners. The interview basically said El chappo is a face but he doesn't run it. They use a sophisticated network of legit businesses to run drugs and launder cash of hundreds of billions a year. 

Also China has been militarizing areas of Africa. Also rare Earth metals. It's ever more apparent our war with terrorism isn't about that at all. It's to keep China and Russia from getting control. 

Now they have digitized their currency and greatly increased their gold reserves which means they will be printing more money. 

This is 7d chess folks. 

Russia is a poor country and a minor player.  they are no better than middle east counties who have little to offer besides oil.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but to do all that they have to kill themselves in the process.  to win a trade war you have to get all the money and that will not happen if they cannot sell their goods.

It was just proven the world cannot live without their goods. We are years and decades away from getting that back and it's pretty much impossible to compete with them on that level. I knew that when I saw them build that hospital in 10 days. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Russia is a poor country and a minor player.  they are no better than middle east counties who have little to offer besides oil.

Russia has zero debt and is pumping oil for free. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It's their book.

I guess it’s easier for us to shit on books and sources of great value.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have already beat us financially. They will break us without firing a shot. Lazy fat American ignorance will be their greatest asset. 

Yep.  I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t just witness it with my own eyes.  The whole world took notice as to what we just did to ourselves.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

China has it's own problems keep in mind. 

We are going down the tubes fast. Our accelerated debt spending is not sustainable. In the mean time they get more powerful financially, industrially, agriculturaly and they are now the world's second largest weapons manufacturer. They are locking up the tech and tech manufacturing while we beat our dicks in the middle East and rot our fat asses in the house over a virus. 

Their currency will become more usable and valuable than ours very soon and if the dollar goes down we will have no choice but to go to war because we will collapse economically. 

My guess is they full well know this. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We are going down the tubes fast. Our accelerated debt spending is not sustainable. In the mean time they get more powerful financially, industrially, agriculturaly and they are now the world's second largest weapons manufacturer. They are locking up the tech and tech manufacturing while we beat our dicks in the middle East and rot our fat asses in the house over a virus. 

Their currency will become more usable and valuable than ours very soon and if the dollar goes down we will have no choice but to go to war because we will collapse economically. 

My guess is they full well know this. 

China cannot support a middle class life style that they have sold to their people. There just isn't enough resources. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

China cannot support a middle class life style that they have sold to their people. There just isn't enough resources. 

This is true.  They can be beaten easily with a boycott from not only our citizens but our government.  It’s going to be rough at first because China will sacrifice tens of millions of their people without blinking an eye.  But it can be done.  We just don’t have the heart or strength as a nation to pull it off.  “Those poor Chinese people are starving to death...WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!!”

This is why we can’t pull out of worthless war zones.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh. So how long before we go to war?